• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Exclusive: A top Trump campaign adviser close to plea deal with Mueller

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/politics/rick-gates-plea-deal-mueller-russia-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller's office, indicating he's poised to cooperate in the investigation, according to sources familiar with the case.

Gates has already spoken to Mueller's team about his case and has been in plea negotiations for about a month. He's had what criminal lawyers call a "Queen for a Day" interview, in which a defendant answers any questions from the prosecutors' team, including about his own case and other potential criminal activity he witnessed.
Gates' cooperation could be another building block for Mueller in a possible case against President Donald Trump or key members of his team...

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

26 minutes ago, Glen said:

I'm pretty sure he gains 2 points in his approval rating for every model that comes out. Though if you could talk about how I bagged 5 of them I'd sure appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'm pretty sure he gains 2 points in his approval rating for every model that comes out. Though if you could talk about how I bagged 5 of them I'd sure appreciate it.

Yeah, they could release a video of Trump banging Hillary and his approval would still go up.

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yeah, they could release a video of Trump banging Hillary and his approval would still go up.

Yeah I'm no political strategerist or anything but maybe less focus on him being a poor man's Tony Stark and more focus on betraying this country. Just a suggestion.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html

Russians posted "derogatory information about a number of candidates," and by mid-2016 they supported Trump and disparaged Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. They bought ads and communicated with "unwitting" people tied to Trump campaign and others to coordinate political activities.

emphases mine for when MAGA tries to claim that they weren't trying to help Trump.

31 minutes ago, Glen said:

Thing is, while the Republicans have the majority it doesn't matter what he does. He's getting away with it.

The Republican majority doesn't control the approval ratings. Which aren't exactly going your way right now.  At this point it should be absurdly embarrassing.  I'm not sure the opposition could convince @nate to enjoy a delicious double double.

13 hours ago, nate said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html

emphases mine for when MAGA tries to claim that they weren't trying to help Trump.

the russians may have contributed to casting hilary in a dim light, but i don't think she really needed much help from them to look dirty/evil/unsavory.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Dude. You’re going to piss off 2016 AND 2017 MAGA with that statement.

I got your 2016 MAGA right here.⬇️⬇️⬇️

On Tue Apr 19 2016 at 8:08 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Looks like we're stuck with either the most corrupt politician in recent memory or the most idiotic.

This country continues to impress me with its lack of intelligence.

I agree.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's odd to me that the president, congress, the NRA and a gun are getting more blame for this than the shooter. 

The shooter should never had had a gun in the first place, if Congress had done it's job. Or if Trump hadn't repealed the Obama rule calling for backup checks to make sure people with mental problems couldn't legally obtain an assault riffle. They still haven't banned bump stocks after the worst mass shooting in American history in Las Vegas.

How many deaths will it take till he knows that too many people have died? - Bob Dylan...

How many times can a man turn his head and pretend that he just doesn’t see?

The answer is blowin' in the wind. - Bob Dylan...