• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

This is the one thing that I think Omarosa is dead right on.  I don't think the impeach Trump libs realize how far to the right Pence is.  Like so far, that he makes moderate conservatives look like extreme left liberals.

There is no doubt that Pence would be much more conservative than Trump.  However I am guessing that Omarosa is not even close to dead on.  She is FOS or confused, both I expect.  

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

29 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

There is no doubt that Pence would be much more conservative than Trump.  However I am guessing that Omarosa is not even close to dead on.  She is FOS or confused, both I expect.  

yeah, I'm not sure Omarosa spilling the beans on a reality show is the most credible source

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Then again, this is the reality tv President. 

Who knows if it’s true or not but really. 

Would any of you really be shocked to learn that Mike Pence thinks he talks to Jesus ? 

Every Christian believes that He listens to them and that He communicates to them through His Word, well any Christian that actually believes in a real Jesus that is.

The idea that we should apologize for our faith is pretty shocking but not unexpected.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Every Christian believes that He listens to them and that He communicates to them through His Word, well any Christian that actually believes in a real Jesus that is.

The idea that we should apologize for our faith is pretty shocking but not unexpected.

MT, I am extremely well acquainted with what Christians believe.  I don’t mean in the prayer sense and spiritual sense.  I mean in the literally having a conversation sense. And I’m joking.  Sort of.  Not trying make anyone defensive. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

MT, I am extremely well acquainted with what Christians believe.  I don’t mean in the prayer sense and spiritual sense.  I mean in the literally having a conversation sense. And I’m joking.  Sort of.  Not trying make anyone defensive. 

No, I am assuming that is what Pence has communicated and that somehow that crazy broad has made it into Pence saying he has audible conversations with God.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Usually do these appointees have to have the permanent security clearances prior to their appointment? I’d be lying if i said I knew how this stuff works. 

Not unless they had a specific reason to have one before.

It's funny that Snowden teased the WH about clearances but he's the one who basically ruined it for everyone.
https://federalnewsradio.com/workforce/2017/09/rethink-the-whole-federal-security-clearance-process-says-industry-observer/

They tightened the process while the number of people who need them continues to grow.

8 hours ago, red321 said:

They have to keep allowing people to keep working with interim clearances, otherwise Kushner would have to go. Would look even worse if they got rid of folks who can’t get permanent clearance but kept Kushner. 

The problem isn't unique to the White House.

Last February, Trump signed a bill making it easier for people with mental illness to buy guns

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/15/17016036/trump-guns-mental-illness

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!

...But it’s Trump’s party — and Trump himself — who have consistently prevented the federal government from doing anything about this kind of situation. The Obama-era gun regulation wouldn’t have had a massive impact on gun violence in the US since it’s estimated that it would only affect about 75,000 people. And disability rights groups had their own objections to the bill so some liberal groups, including the ACLU, joined with the National Rifle Association in urging Trump to reverse it..

19 minutes ago, nate said:

Republicans and the NRA are for unlimited access to guns for everyone, they have made that clear by their total lack of support for any common sense gun laws.

Also, this.

Common sense is pretty vague. Here in California you can own an AR but only if it looks less scary. They literally made comsmetic features illegal. The gun still works the exact same way. That’s not common sense, that’s stupid. They also require microstamping on ALL new handguns or they can’t be sold. No gun manufacturer on the planet microstamps their guns. The anti gun crowd looks at California as “common sense”. A better backgroung check system or mental health data base are things that sound like common sense but the left will not be satisfied with things like that. You’ve admitted in the past that banning guns is OK. That is their ultimate goal but at least you’re honest about it

21 minutes ago, nate said:

Actually, in CA they pass the bans and then the gun manufacturer changes their guns just enough to get around the laws.

Wrong. For example, if you want a Ruger 9mm semi automatic pistol in California there isn’t one. Ruger sells one semi auto pistol here. Smith and Wesson sells two. Glocks only their 10 year old gen 3 design. You can’t get any new models until they meet the microstamping requirement. Peace officers are exempt of course

1 hour ago, nate said:

Republicans and the NRA are for unlimited access to guns for everyone, they have made that clear by their total lack of support for any common sense gun laws.

and bump stocks are still available after las vegas.

as someone else once said here, if the massacre at sandy hook (and now at vegas) didn't move the needle, nothing will. these mass murders will continue to happen until one of the shootings takes place where a bunch of legislator's kids attend school. then we'll see some action,

3 hours ago, Tank said:

as someone else once said here, if the massacre at sandy hook (and now at vegas) didn't move the needle, nothing will. these mass murders will continue to happen until one of the shootings takes place where a bunch of legislator's kids attend school. then we'll see some action,

Yep this is me probably 20 times on here.  If your heart isn’t moved by a bunch of 6 years olds being lit up.  There’s nothing else to say.  You are immovable.  I’m dumb and keep blabbing anyway tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, Tank said:

53 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yep this is me probably 20 times on here.  If your heart isn’t moved by a bunch of 6 years olds being lit up.  There’s nothing else to say.  You are immovable.  I’m dumb and keep blabbing anyway tho. 

From Sandy Hook:

"A girl hiding in a bathroom with two teachers told police that she heard a boy in the classroom screaming, "Help me! I don't want to be here!" to which Lanza responded, "Well, you're here," followed by more hammering sounds."

Again I have a five year old entering kindergarten this year. If anything ever happened to him... don't think I could go on.