• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

LOOK LIKE! A sucker born ever minute. Who a bigger fool, the fool or the fool that follows him.

Well Trump is sitting pretty having secured his legacy and his many previous investors and the people who voted for him not so much so this analysis is pretty lopsided.

22 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Funny. But the truth is actually worse. He knew and still stuck up for him. He knew why the security clearance was being held up and still included him in high profile activities. And it appears he might have seen photos and still tried to convince the guy not to resign. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Funny. But the truth is actually worse. He knew and still stuck up for him. He knew why the security clearance was being held up and still included him in high profile activities. And it appears he might have seen photos and still tried to convince the guy not to resign. 

No, I agree. In any other Administration, he'd be a goner. But things work a little differently in the Trump White House.

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I disagree with Rand Paul on almost everything except a few of his foreign policy positions.  I respect the guy for walking the walk.  

Now the GOP is going to destroy him. 

Aside from his position on state rights, which I don't think makes him much of a libertarian despite what some may think (from what I understand, he doesn't claim to be one), he's also pretty good on Criminal Justice Reform.

And yeah, he's not a total hypocrite.

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I disagree with Rand Paul on almost everything except a few of his foreign policy positions.  I respect the guy for walking the walk.  

Now the GOP is going to destroy him. 

IMO, he was their best candidate in 2016. They completely ignored him. I still like him as he’s willing to stand up to his party for what he believes is right. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

IMO, he was their best candidate in 2016. They completely ignored him. I still like him as he’s willing to stand up to his party for what he believes is right. 

Him and Kasich were good. But in today's Murica, if you're not an extreme, you probably don't stand a chance. 

5 minutes ago, LHalo said:

And I find it hilarious that you pretend to suddenly care about the deficit.

I find it amusing you don’t think my primary issues with the no billionaire left behind act isn’t right there in the title I use to refer to it 

Edited by red321

1 minute ago, red321 said:

I find it amusing you don’t think my primary issues with the no billionaire left behind act isn’t right there in the title I use to refer to it 

You're cute name for a tax cut isn't going to sway anyone when people like me saw a healthy bump in their paycheck. Hopefully there will be a spending cut in the next budget. One can dream.