• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Quincy Jones on Michael Jackson, the Beatles, President Trump

Jones thought the Beatles were terrible musicians. 
"Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don't even talk about it," Jones said, calling the legendary band "no-playing motherfuckers." The mega-producer singled out Ringo Starr, who he worked with on his solo album. "I remember once ... Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn't get it. We said, 'Mate, why don't you get some lager and lime, some shepherd's pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.' So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, 'George, can you play it back for me one more time?' So George did, and Ringo says, 'That didn't sound so bad.' And I said, 'Yeah, motherfucker because it ain't you.' Great guy, though."

Oprah should be president of the United States.
"I don’t think she should run. She doesn't have the chops for it. If you haven’t been governor of a state or the CEO of a company or a military general, you don’t know how to lead people," said Jones, who is friends with the media mogul. That said, President Trump doesn't impress him. "He doesn't know shit ... Someone who knows about real leadership wouldn't have as many people against him as he does. He's a fucking idiot."

Quincy Jones has gone too far when he criticizes the Beatles music.

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

I read the story on Quincy Jones.  Man, the comments section on foxnews.com is really racist.

I clicked the link to see what I would see. I honestly didn't think it would be bad because I'd assume a news organization would regulate racist comments. I shit you not, one of the first comments mentioned sickle cell disease. That's impressive.

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I clicked the link to see what I would see. I honestly didn't think it would be bad because I'd assume a news organization would regulate racist comments. I shit you not, one of the first comments mentioned sickle cell disease. That's impressive.

sickle cell is serious business you heartless bastard

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Almost every other country does this.  What is your opinion other than "Trump"?

I think he was trying to make a crack about the wife beater that just resigned.

My question, outside of the fact they've known about this for months, is how were Rob Porter and Jared Kushner, both of whom don't have security clearances, sitting in meetings discussing classified information.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

My question, outside of the fact they've known about this for months, is how were Rob Porter and Jared Kushner, both of whom don't have security clearances, sitting in meetings discussing classified information.

What are you talking about ? Jered doesn’t need any clearance.  He’s the one that solves ALL problems.  Also, Is co princess with Ivanka. 

39 minutes ago, red321 said:

The whole thing is a cluster.