• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

18 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Spoken like a Trumptard. 

If true, and this does appear to be credible, it destroys the narrative you were gobbling up about him being a corrupt, anti-Trump FBI agent.

Now now ITP... let's not resort to name calling. 

CNN needs to show some actual proof or GTFO. This quote from the article cracked me up:

While Strzok was removed from the Mueller probe last year, he also was deeply involved in the Clinton investigation and sought to pursue it "aggressively," according to the source familiar with Strzok's thinking.

A source familiar with his thinking? LMAO!

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

47 minutes ago, nate said:

Man, this news about Trump and Rodstein is incredible, he really is an amateur at obstructing justice.

Also, the so-called anti-Trump FBI agent was one of the people behind re-opening the email investigation a few days before the election that cost her the election...

It's so hilarious that you're still hanging onto this.

9 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Now now ITP... let's not resort to name calling. 

CNN needs to show some actual proof or GTFO. This quote from the article cracked me up:

While Strzok was removed from the Mueller probe last year, he also was deeply involved in the Clinton investigation and sought to pursue it "aggressively," according to the source familiar with Strzok's thinking.

A source familiar with his thinking? LMAO!

I'll admit, that part is a bit shoddy. We'll have to see what else comes out.

Still zero evidence that he's a corrupt FBI agent, BTW.

The District of Columbia and 48 states have a winner-takes-all rule for the Electoral College. In these States, whichever candidate receives a majority of the popular vote, or a plurality of the popular vote (less than 50 percent but more than any other candidate), takes all of the state's Electoral votes.

What does Winner take all mean in regard to presidential elections in the Electoral College?

It's just that Texas' winner-take-all approach to its Electoral College votes means your presidential vote means very nearly squat. If your vote is Republican and is among the excess above 50 percent plus one, it is as if you did not vote for anyone for president.Oct 24, 2012

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The District of Columbia and 48 states have a winner-takes-all rule for the Electoral College. In these States, whichever candidate receives a majority of the popular vote, or a plurality of the popular vote (less than 50 percent but more than any other candidate), takes all of the state's Electoral votes.

What does Winner take all mean in regard to presidential elections in the Electoral College?

It's just that Texas' winner-take-all approach to its Electoral College votes means your presidential vote means very nearly squat. If your vote is Republican and is among the excess above 50 percent plus one, it is as if you did not vote for anyone for president.Oct 24, 2012

169efd8c7bb1f9504335171340dcce0a--fluffy-kittens-baby-kittens.jpg

42 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Have to catch up, where we at now.  Is the deep state about to fall? I imagine Obama and Clinton can be linked to the deep state. Alex Jones and I just prayed together to halt the deep state. 

I think I'm gonna go get in a deep state

On January 25, 2018 at 5:22 AM, Kurt Swanson said:

Now my Congressman John Ratcliffe is backtracking and saying "I really didn't mean it was a secret society." I already called him and told him John, way to Russian bot for us.  Guess I won't be playing golf with him again anytime soon. Can't believe I let him put his frickin signs in my yard. 

Now that the secret is out, pun intended.  I am the CEO of the Deep State and the Grand Wizard of the Secret Society.  BOO!!

You actually call your congressman? 

What a dweeb. 

9 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Ron Perlman Talks President Donald Trump Speech Patterns

With everything else going on with this administration, they choose to focus their time and effort on this? I guess their viewers must care about this kind of stuff.