• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo?CMP=share_btn_fb

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

One source with knowledge of the inquiry said the fact the FBI was still working on it suggested investigators had taken an aspect of it seriously.

It raises the possibility that parts of the Steele dossier, which has been derided by Trump’s supporters, may have been corroborated by Shearer’s research, or could still be.

42 minutes ago, Rico said:

A Russians sanctions bill was passed a while back.  Trump signed it into law.  But it's up to the administration to actually implement the sanctions and they never did.  They came out a few days ago and said it's not needed.  *shrug*

It's basically dereliction of duty.

On top of that it appears the list of putin cronies, oligarchs, etc that they were required to develop for possible personal sanctions, account freezing, etc.  they simply copied a list of rich Russians from Forbes. 

32 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Maybe he wants Russia's help with NOKO. They helped us with ISIS.

While killing ISIS soldiers I wonder who killed more innocent civilians caught in the combat,  Russia or the U.S.?

You looking forward to more Islamic terrorism, wars, etc.? I bet you're fapping with just the thought of all of it. 

33 minutes ago, Kevin said:

While killing ISIS soldiers I wonder who killed more innocent civilians caught in the combat,  Russia or the U.S.?

You looking forward to more Islamic terrorism, wars, etc.? I bet you're fapping with just the thought of all of it. 

Would you rather they didn't kill the ISIS "soldiers"? 

52 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You need to chill. Peace

4 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

I'd rather they not be in that area at all.  I'd rather not be responsible for the death of thousands of non-combatants.  I'd rather us not be so very good at blowing up brown people.

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

You kill ISIS (which we helped create) and something pops up in it's place. Aren't you tired of war? I could justify the Afghan war but it's been so long, it's not worth it anymore since we have done everything we can for that country. Iraq was a huge mistake. I'd rather not have blood on our hands for our contributions to Egypt, Libya, and Syria. 

A hornets nest isn't something I want any part of, let alone poke it with a stick. But keep on fapping yv.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

You kill ISIS (which we helped create) and something pops up in it's place. Aren't you tired of war? I could justify the Afghan war but it's been so long that we've done all that we could do, not worth it anymore. Iraq was a huge mistake. I'd rather not have blood on our hands for our contributions to Egypt, Libya, and Syria. 

A hornets nest isn't something I want any part of, let alone poke it with a stick. But keep on fapping yv.

Are you saying you wish we hadn't bombed ISIS??

I only fap on the weekends.

27 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'd rather they not be in that area at all.  I'd rather not be responsible for the death of thousands of non-combatants.  I'd rather us not be so very good at blowing up brown people.

So you disagreed with our military destroying the ISIS caliphate????

1 hour ago, red321 said:

On top of that it appears the list of putin cronies, oligarchs, etc that they were required to develop for possible personal sanctions, account freezing, etc.  they simply copied a list of rich Russians from Forbes. 

Trump sure acts like someone that is being blackmailed by Russia.