• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, Adam said:

Leftists are turning on the NY Times, calling it nazi propaganda. 

This is the greatest time of politics ever

Sarah KendziorVerified account @sarahkendzior
FollowFollow @sarahkendzior
More
Replying to @nadinevdVelde @nytimes

NYT is now a white supremacist paper. The multiple Nazi puff pieces, constant pro-Trump PR, and praise for Miller on today of all days is not exceptional -- it's the guiding ideology of the paper. I don't think every writer there shares it, but it dominates coverage #Unsubscribe

Yeah, this is bad. I've been seeing a lot of whining from liberals about the NYT elsewhere on the web. The Wall Street Journal gets crap from conservatives for not being right-wing enough. Apparently you have to be overtly bias these days or it just isn't good enough.

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Yeah, this is bad. I've been seeing a lot of whining from liberals about the NYT elsewhere on the web. The Wall Street Journal gets crap from conservatives for not being right-wing enough. Apparently you have to be overtly bias these days or it just isn't good enough.

I remember when papers had an small editorial section instead of editorializing the whole thing. 

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

It is just all so tribal. No one of significance is concerned with standalone facts, only things that either honor their worldview or attack the other. 

Just now, InsideThePark said:

Anyone who doesn't pledge allegiance to Trump has got to go.

Anyone who is a corrupt FBI agent has to go. But it's not going to be just FBI agents. 

Samantha Power, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, (Barrack Obama), and especially  Rod Rosenstein.

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Jeff Sessions can go because he's a POS.

He's a pretty terrible AG, that's for sure.

You stupid idiot.

It's over for me.

On Thu May 11 2017 at 10:47 AM, calscuf said:

You've hit rock bottom when MAGA feels intellectually superior to you.

Its like an Asian guy making fun of your dick size.