• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

OK I expect at least a little honesty. More than I'm getting from Trump and Sarah and the rest of the White House cronies. Maybe expect is a little much, I would appreciate some honesty anyway.

You should be super disappointed then.  I'm 53 years old and can't remember a time when I felt I was getting the whole truth from a president.

I think you need to set the bar lower in this instance.  I can't stand Trump but here is a question for you:

How would the country be different if Clinton had won?

20 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I can think of a few differences. DACA wouldn't be under attack. We wouldn't have a 20 something kid in charge of the war on drugs. We wouldn't have Trump's son in Law with no diplomatic experience trying to negotiate peace in the middle east. We would still be part of the Paris climate agreement. We wouldn't have wasted 1 year talking about a wall that will never be built. We wouldn't have a man beholding  to the fossil fuel industry heading the EPA. I could go on, but you get the picture.

PS. less stupid remarks needing to be apologized for like shithole countries, less Twitter rants.

4 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I can think of a few differences. DACA wouldn't be under attack. We wouldn't have a 20 something kid in charge of the war on drugs. We wouldn't have Trump's son in Law with no diplomatic experience trying to negotiate peace in the middle east. We would still be part of the Paris climate agreement. We wouldn't have wasted 1 year talking about a wall that will never be built. We wouldn't have a man beholding  to the fossil fuel industry heading the EPA. I could go on, but you get the picture.

PS. less stupid remarks needing to be apologized for like shithole countries, less Twitter rants.

Do you believe that DACA should just be perpetually continued even though the executive branch created it?  In other words, shouldn't the DACA issue be a congressional one?

The rest is just subjective.  Its not like Hillary had the best track record on international affairs.  So other than DACA nothing substantive.

11 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Prime Ministers in Britain are not directly elected by the people. The leader of the majority party in the House of Commons is appointed to the position.

It's still a democracy. The PM is the leader of the majority party (or, occasionally, the coalition). The members of Parliament are directly elected by the people. Just because the monarch is the nominal head of state and the PM is not directly elected to his/her position (which is true in most parliamentary systems) doesn't make it not democratic.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

You should be super disappointed then.  I'm 53 years old and can't remember a time when I felt I was getting the whole truth from a president.

I think you need to set the bar lower in this instance.  I can't stand Trump but here is a question for you:

Kim Jong  Un would have nuked us by now.

16 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure that matters to Republicans at this point.

Rosenstein is next and then either they go directly after Mueller or try and put someone in place who they can use to "try and reign him in".

Ted Lieu?

Come on.  One of the worst people in D.C.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Leftists are turning on the NY Times, calling it nazi propaganda. 

This is the greatest time of politics ever

Sarah KendziorVerified account @sarahkendzior
FollowFollow @sarahkendzior
More
Replying to @nadinevdVelde @nytimes

NYT is now a white supremacist paper. The multiple Nazi puff pieces, constant pro-Trump PR, and praise for Miller on today of all days is not exceptional -- it's the guiding ideology of the paper. I don't think every writer there shares it, but it dominates coverage #Unsubscribe

I agree, we are living in a wild time in history. The far left is eating its own and the right is slowly growing a spine