• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Have you ever watched FoxNews? It might help....

I have; such a load of crap...

9 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Trump didn't try to win the popular vote. The electoral vote gives people in small populated States like Montana a voice, too.

And the polls were junk, too. Were you polled?

So the 1,000,000 people in Montana should have the same say as the 39M in California? The electoral college may have been needed 200 or even 100 years ago but not anymore with the instant communications of today. Even if Trump campaigned for the popular vote, do you he carries the most populist states of New York, California, and Illinois. Not a chance.

...You know what also is messed up is Trump and Sarah Huckabee always saying, "and everyone ion America knows it", to everything from no collusion, no obstruction. He didn't want to fire Muller, and he didn't say shithole countries. They are all liars...

8 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

So the 1,000,000 people in Montana should have the same say as the 39M in California? The electoral college may have been needed 200 or even 100 years ago but not anymore with the instant communications of today. Even if Trump campaigned for the popular vote, do you he carries the most populist states of New York, California, and Illinois. Not a chance.

...You know what also is messed up is Trump and Sarah Huckabee always saying, "and everyone ion America knows it", to everything from no collusion, no obstruction. He didn't want to fire Muller, and he didn't say shithole countries. They are all liars...

They don't.  That is what the house is for, but without the EC you guts run ram shot over the rural areas

16 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

California has 55 votes in the electoral college. 

Montana has 3.

Your and idoit 

4 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

So NY CA and IL should automatically rule the US because of their populations? How is that a Republic? Representatives = Republic

Your news sources are junk ~ they're just an arm of the DNC, aren't they?

23 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Even the super bias Fox gives him 45% approval rating with 53% disapprove.

If the FBI, CIA, DOJ, NBC, CBS, CNN,MSNBC, ABC, are all biased , couldn't some weasely pollster at Fox be, too?

FoxNews is more fair and balanced than anybody out there, if you care about that.  But it has it's idiots, too. (shepherd smith).

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Easy for urban folks to say

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Easy for Podunk folks to say.

52 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

There is lib mentality at its finest.  Arrogant, belittling and insulting.

I responded in kind to illustrate how silly it is to paint with broad brushes.

It looks like you don't think to that's a good thing for me to do.

Noted. Please maintain your position on the high road atop your high horse. It's a solid one.

35 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I responded in kind to illustrate how silly it is to paint with broad brushes.

It looks like you don't think to that's a good thing for me to do.

Noted. Please maintain your position on the high road atop your high horse. It's a solid one.

"Urban" and "podunk" are in kind?  Of course you would think that

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You don't see the difference?

Of course I do. If I were having this conversation with a complete stranger on the internet, I certainly would have used the term "rural."

However, given the fact that most of us have interacted on this board for years, I wouldn't think that what I felt was a jokey use of that term on this board would be evidence of me being "arrogant, belittling and insulting."

I guess it was, though.

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I hear that kind of stuff a lot.  As if people out here are stupid or uneducated 

I bet. You'd probably have no problem believing what I hear about ALL CALIFORNIANS from some people around here. I kindly correct them (BECAUSE I'M A SMART LIBERAL) and we're good. 

Like I said, I would have used "rural" in different company.

You don't know me all that well (how many of us really do?), but you know me better than that. C'mon, man.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I bet. You'd probably have no problem believing what I hear about ALL CALIFORNIANS from some people around here. I kindly correct them (BECAUSE I'M A SMART LIBERAL) and we're good. 

Like I said, I would have used "rural" in different company.

You don't know me all that well (how many of us really do?), but you know me better than that. C'mon, man.

I know you weren't calling me that but that just may be because I am not originally from here.  

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

They don't.  That is what the house is for, but without the EC you guts run ram shot over the rural areas

There are rural areas in every state even in California. There are 41 states that have voted the same for the past 30 years, since 1992. The people in those states that vote against the state's color are the ones that don't have a voice. In fact with the EC, the election is decided by 9 states.