• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Between choosing to kill some populations while allowing other arguably worse societies to go on, incarcerating citizens at record rates, spying, stealing, selling out to corporations, raping, alienating, etc I find it super odd that the focus is on who is in charge of these things rather than the actual activities, which go on regardless of who’s in charge.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Now my Congressman John Ratcliffe is backtracking and saying "I really didn't mean it was a secret society." I already called him and told him John, way to Russian bot for us.  Guess I won't be playing golf with him again anytime soon. Can't believe I let him put his frickin signs in my yard. 

Now that the secret is out, pun intended.  I am the CEO of the Deep State and the Grand Wizard of the Secret Society.  BOO!!

The Obama administration twice placed tariffs on solar imports from China, but Chinese companies skirted the penalties by moving production to neighboring countries. 

I don't think that is going to sink in around here. There is going to be excuse making and then a, look over there, Russians!

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not but; and. 

You may now return to your Facebook news feed, comrade.

I think the odds of one of us falling for Russian propaganda are much higher in your favor.  Just like your boy Donnie, you project your faults onto others.

And by the way, how's that whole "republicans not cooperating with Trump" thing working out?

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

Go on...

One manner would be Sidetracking their opponents with name-calling and ridicule. Another would be to Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. Literally from the playbook.
http://www.ethosdebate.com/lies-rhetoric-4-18-rules-disinformation/ 

The propaganda and the blatant misinformation campaign being waged isn't just about tricking intellectually incurious conservatives. I'm not even sure that is the primary goal. Though it has worked really well. Much of the campaign however has been focused on the opposition. And boy has it paid them dividends.

If they convince someone they're right. That's good for them.
If they convince someone who opposes them to get angry and lash out. That's good for them too.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

One manner would be Sidetracking their opponents with name-calling and ridicule. Another would be to Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. Literally from the playbook.
http://www.ethosdebate.com/lies-rhetoric-4-18-rules-disinformation/ 

The propaganda and the blatant misinformation campaign being waged isn't just about tricking intellectually incurious conservatives. I'm not even sure that is the primary goal. Though it has worked really well. Much of the campaign however has been focused on the opposition. And boy has it paid them dividends.

If they convince someone they're right. That's good for them.
If they convince someone who opposes them to get angry and lash out. That's good for them too.

And beyond that, the actual stakeholders continue to benefit. War ain't going nowhere

13 hours ago, Adam said:

Between choosing to kill some populations while allowing other arguably worse societies to go on, incarcerating citizens at record rates, spying, stealing, selling out to corporations, raping, alienating, etc I find it super odd that the focus is on who is in charge of these things rather than the actual activities, which go on regardless of who’s in charge.

that's been such a surprising thing to me, as well. with all of the wikileaks things that have been revealed, many many congressional people were OUTRAGED at who released the documents, but not about the content of what was in those documents. And not a single one of them said anything like "crap, we got caught redhanded and what we're doing is morally reprehensible."

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

that's been such a surprising thing to me, as well. with all of the wikileaks things that have been revealed, many many congressional people were OUTRAGED at who released the documents, but not about the content of what was in those documents. And not a single one of them said anything like "crap, we got caught redhanded and what we're doing is morally reprehensible."

They know the masses don't care. 

An illegitimate "investigation" goes on for over a year,  and Trump continually defends himself to the hyena reporters.

Instead of meeting with Mueller, Trump should FIRE him and his secret society criminal thugs.

And after that, pardon General Flynn, who was interviewed by Strzok without an attorney present.

#releasethememo