• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

I think it's pretty telling that private texts between two individuals were released to the public during the midst of a DOJ investigation, something that is highly unusual...and yet in this reporters were invited in to view the texts. Wonder why that was?

Blatant bias is easy to portray when you cherry pick texts. People have opinions, but going from calling Trump a douche to believing they used text messages to form a secret society to overthrow the president...well, I'd say only a jackass would jump on board that train...but then again...

It was appropriate Storzk was removed from the Mueller team, and it's appropriate that he is being investigated by the IG and that investigation should continue. They should also be looking at how those text messages disappeared. But I think everyone should be asking themselves...why is it the Republican party has dialed up a coordinated push of various conspiracies.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, red321 said:

yep, it is...any idea that the Republican party would put party ahead of country should be dead and buried at this point. 

Country is dead. Who the fuck cares about their country more than their party? Our country has become the Twitter equivalent of the crips vs bloods. (Well unless bangers actually do slang on Twitter?!?)

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I doubt anyone thinks that red.

As if on queue...

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So it's the Republican party's fault that possible high level FBI corruption is taking place.

You're something else man.

2 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Yeah, Einstein... the FBI and Fox News are actively working together to bring down the Trump presidency.

Read the article.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Why? I thought Fox was fake news?

The commentary is oftentimes misleading.

Some of their reports hold up.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I see.

I know this may be foreign to you but try using a little common sense.

Why would they fabricate this report?

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I never said they did.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

How "convenient" you say this now

F you guys.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/exclusive-full-secret-society-text-fbi-agents-meant/story?id=52592241&id=52592241&__twitter_impression=true

Exclusive: The full 'secret society' text between FBI agents: Was it meant in jest?

"Are you even going to give out your calendars? Seems kind of depressing. Maybe it should just be the first meeting of the secret society," FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to senior FBI agent Peter Strzok

Will Trumpers abandon #secretsociety and retreat back to #releasethememo?

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ron Johnson was elected in 2011.  He definitely fits the mold of these new wave “republican” radicals.  He’s rode the lunatic tea party wave that has taken over the GOP.

i mean listen to this craziness.  We have a senator talking about secret societies.  This isn’t any different then the pizzagate garbage.  It’s exactly Alex Jones. Who our conservatives friends on here like to brush off.  The thing is, Alex Jones and his ilk are taken seriously in significant segments of the conservative sphere.  

How do you really feel?

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

How do you really feel?

I feel strongly that those superlatives are justified when we have a United States senator referencing conspiracy theory garbage in the mainstream.  

I’m sure we’ll be hearing a lot more about these secret societies from cartoon characters like Ron Johnson the rest of the year. 

We may disagree about how many of these types are out there but you and I both know that this element exists and on some level has been successful in inserting their narrative into the national dialogue.  Surely we can agree that the idea of subversive secret societies sabotaging the government  existing in the mainstream is bad. 

Edited by UndertheHalo