• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

6 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA , Samantha Power (300 FISA requests in 1 year by her)  Susan Rice and surely Ben Rhodes ALL broke the law to surveille the Trump campaign before and AFTER the election. Mike Rogers, the director of NSA at the time went to Trump Tower to talk to Trump after the election and shortly after Trump and his staff moved to New Jersey.

Meanwhile, Loretta Lynch and Comey were doing everything they could to let Hillary slide.

It is as important as the Russian investigation going on by the libs.

Stupid and, as always, making people look away from more important things.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

You don't get it. The "Russian investigation" is completely fake.  It's the biggest scam in American history.

The "Investigation" is based on a fake dossier paid for and used by the FBI and DOJ to take down Trump.  This really happened.

24 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

You don't get it. The "Russian investigation" is completely fake.  It's the biggest scam in American history.

The "Investigation" is based on a fake dossier paid for and used by the FBI and DOJ to take down Trump.  This really happened.

Don't look now but the black helicopters are right behind you

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

I doubt the Democrats have the balls/gender-neutral equivalent to force another shutdown since this one went so well for them...  I think the Republicans want a deal for DACA but they're going to make it an expensive proposition for the Democrats.

I think most Republicans and much of the American public are OK giving the current DACA folks a pass as long as something is done to prevent a flood of illegals from pouring in at sometime again in the future. It would be pointless if they have to deal with amnesty again in 15 years. I don't think the Dems will agree to anything that really tightens the border though out of fear of pissing off their voting base.  

56 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If there was illegal surveillance, that would be important. That kind of shit needs to stop

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

30%? A tariff is fine but this is a bit much

The solar companies wanted 50%.  I have to talk to my buddy and see how this is going to affect him, since he installs that stuff.  They also put a tariff on Washers.  So if you are in the market for a Washer, now might be the time to buy.  Since it's a 20% tariff on the first 1.2 million, then 50% after that for the first year.  Reuters broke it down.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-tariffs/u-s-slaps-steep-tariffs-on-imported-washers-solar-panels-idUSKBN1FB30B

2 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

You need 60 votes  in the Senate to pass a budget. Republicans have 51 + Pence. They need some Dems to vote "Yes" on the budget, too.

Hopefully Repubs will gain enough seats in November to avoid future #Schumershutdowns

Pense can't vote unless to break a tie. With 60 votes needed even him breaking a tie will only make it 51 to 50 still not good enough.

You need 60 votes  in the Senate to pass a budget. Republicans have 51 + Pence. They need some Dems to vote "Yes" on the budget, too.

Hopefully Repubs will gain enough seats in November to avoid future #Schumershutdowns

Even if they win a super majority in the Senate (unlikely) losing the House (likely) will create a stalemate in congress.

Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA , Samantha Power (300 FISA requests in 1 year by her)  Susan Rice and surely Ben Rhodes ALL broke the law to surveille the Trump campaign before and AFTER the election. Mike Rogers, the director of NSA at the time went to Trump Tower to talk to Trump after the election and shortly after Trump and his staff moved to New Jersey.

Meanwhile, Loretta Lynch and Comey were doing everything they could to let Hillary slide.

ok I have to be accused of off my meds and crazy or what not then you make me read this shit.  At least I make up shit on my own so shows some sign of brain matter and don't just regurgitate this shit. God help us