• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Tammy Duckworth on the Senate floor.   “I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five deferment draft dodger, and I have a message for Cadet Bone Spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong-un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops and millions of innocent civilians in danger.”

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Jesus Kurt, take your medication that was Halothunder incoherent. 

I am just glad you noticed and it is working. 

Wait until Trump finds out I have a job. "due to my economic successes, lowest unemployment rate for crazy people in 48 years." 

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I wouldn't be inclined to believe anything that didn't include at least some form of verification or citation but what choice do I have since it's font size is 84 and it's even highlighted for my benefit.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/20/us/politics/trump-shutdown.html?referer=https://t.co/uudoz4Z6Ps?amp=1#click=https://t.co/uudoz4Z6Ps

3 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Blarg likes to call me batshit crazy then all you have to do is see one of these and you are sane again. Now that the Govt. is shut down how will the entire GOP get their meds now? 

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-tv-ad-democrats-murders-97167efcc202/

This article is a good illustration of why the Democrats are losing the messaging battle to the Republicans.

The Republicans have a single message. "It's the Democrats fault because they'd shutdown the government to help illegal immigrants." It may be morally reprehensible and likely factually inaccurate but it's at the very least a coherent message. It's easily digestible for the masses.  The opposition only responds with a incoherent mess. If there is no loud single voice but instead the roar of a mob, there is no voice at all.

Have to ask the military folks here but didn't the Dems try to put in that act that still paid the military and the ninja turtle said no? Then didn't the turtle that nobody played with say the next morning the Dems are hurting the military.  May have been something else I saw, remember I am batshit crazy. 

10 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Have to ask the military folks here but didn't the Dems try to put in that act that still paid the military and the ninja turtle said no? Then didn't the turtle that nobody played with say the next morning the Dems are hurting the military.  May have been something else I saw, remember I am batshit crazy. 

thats exactly what happened.

33 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Look what popped up on Twitter.