• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If by "fucking over Mexicans" you mean enforce our immigration laws, you're damn right.

The soldiers are the best example, hell the God damn TSA agents have to work for free and even that pisses me off. All because democrats want to force their will over "dreamers"

Ha, this is amazing.  Weren’t you crying a few posts back about how the democrats won’t compromise ? Literally scorched earth complete victory is what your describing that the republicans demand.  Just like the Donald you have no fucking idea what you actually want.  Other then just the Donald’s way on everything.  

There’s no actual position.  Just whatever is deemed politically expedient in the moment. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Here's what you're not getting Rico. Explain how this makes sense to you, please.

• Democrats refuse to vote for a budget because they want a non budget item in it (DACA).
  • Ok, so time runs out and negotiations need to continue so let's vote on a temporary extension to keep things functional?
  • Democrats vote no.
  • Democrats blame republicans.

Fucking what?

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ha, this is amazing.  Weren’t you crying a few posts back about how the democrats won’t compromise ? Literally scorched earth complete victory is what your describing that the republicans demand.  Just like the Donald you have no fucking idea what you actually want.  Other then just your way on everything.  

Amnesty for DACA folks, a properly funded wall, and an end to chain migration.

There's your compromise, get it done.

2 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

They are only RINOs when you want them to be

They both voted in favor of the 2 tries to repeal ACA and the tax bill

I'll grant you those, but it's not hard to see that Flake is probably the most anti Trump republican in the Senate. And Graham isn't far behind.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's extremely doubtful that DACA is going to be allowed to expire. Come on.

If that’s true they can agree to it right now.  How do you not understand that this is where the democrats can guarantee it ? Why on earth would they just trust the republicans and Donald Trump ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

I think the Democrats are being arrogant and don't want to be seen as enabling the funding of the border wall.

Trump has all kinds of leverage here, either DACA is going to expire or Democrats are going to cave and agree to wall funds.

Schumer says that he "suggested" funding the wall or something, but I think hes full of shit. If he did then why not tell us his proposal?

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Here's what you're not getting Rico. Explain how this makes sense to you, please.

• Democrats refuse to vote for a budget because they want a non budget item in it (DACA).
  • Ok, so time runs out and negotiations need to continue so let's vote on a temporary extension to keep things functional?
  • Democrats vote no.
  • Democrats blame republicans.

Fucking what?

Trump created this DACA mess.  He could have easily let the Obama policy stand and the Democrats wouldn't have an issue worth fighting for.  But no, he pulled the plug on DACA, set a date for it to expire, and said you guys fix this.  Well that is what the Democrats are trying to do.

The fact that he is fighting back so hard on a DACA deal now suggests if they don't get a deal done here, then it's not going to happen at all.  

31 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I think the Democrats are being arrogant and don't want to be seen as enabling the funding of the border wall.

Trump has all kinds of leverage here, either DACA is going to expire or Democrats are going to cave and agree to wall funds.

Schumer says that he "suggested" funding the wall or something, but I think hes full of shit. If he did then why not tell us his proposal?

I thought Mexico is going to pay for the wall, what funding you talking about?

Plus per this article only 25% of Congress Republicans are in favor of the funding Trump wants for the wall 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/20/trump-border-wall-survey-congress-republicans-billions/640196001/

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Other then just the Donald’s way

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The republicans care more about fucking over Mexicans then the soldiers.

The word is "than". You make it sound like once they finish fucking over the Mexicans they will fuck over the soldiers. Sorry but I see this error so often. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

Then
1. at that time; at the time in question.
    "I was living in Cairo then"
2. after that; next; afterward.
   "she won the first and then the second game"

Than
1. introducing the second element in a comparison.
    "he was much smaller than his son"
2. used in expressions introducing an exception or contrast.
   "he claims not to own anything other than his home"

Again Sorry, but I see this mistake so often it is just hard to ignore.

8 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The bill was not bipartisan at all. It didn't properly fund border security and didn't address chain migration. Cut the crap Rico.

The Republican and Democrats at the meeting both had worked together to get to that agreement. That's the very definition of bipartisan. It's a compromise meaning neither side gets everything they want.

5 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The word is "than". You make it sound like once they finish fucking over the Mexicans they will fuck over the soldiers. Sorry but I see this error so often. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

Then
1. at that time; at the time in question.
    "I was living in Cairo then"
2. after that; next; afterward.
   "she won the first and then the second game"

Than
1. introducing the second element in a comparison.
    "he was much smaller than his son"
2. used in expressions introducing an exception or contrast.
   "he claims not to own anything other than his home"

Again Sorry, but I see this mistake so often it is just hard to ignore.

You know it's a grammatical crime to impersonate English Cop, right? 

6 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Actually this mess was created by an unconstitutional Obama EO.

Trump did the right thing by pulling the plug on it. Sucks to be the Dems, that's how shit works.

Holy shit, you found a way to blame it on Obama. This is the holy grail of stupidity.

Edited by Glen
Autocorrect changed grail to gmail. Never seen that one before.