• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, RallyMo said:

Soooo, do you also wonder who has the power to #releasethememo?

And geez...has there been a more transparent coordination of rightwing foxrage? Hannity monologue...every Republican this side of Trump running to twitter to pass out on their fainting couch - all using the same hashtag...I'm shocked Nunes didn't hold another press conference from the whitehouse to express his outrage...I guess they realized that was a little too transparent after the last fiasco.

2 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Well if it's released then everything should be ok right?

How do you define "OK?"

At this point, it should be released outright if it's so important.

There doesn't even need to be any drama over releasing it unless they're:

1) FOS

2) Uncertain of sourcing/validity

either of which makes this pure distraction theater.

It's not like this group of people needs Obama to #releasethememo. They hold the keys to the car, man.

I don't really care if they release it...though I'm not sure they want it released...it's not designed to do anything but distract and get the right wing rubes to continue to buy in to the conspiracy. Not releasing allows them to speak about it in ominous terms rather than releasing it and finding out it's another Devin Nunes shitshow coordinated with the white house.

I'd put even money that it's designed to give fox something to chat about this week and then if the shutdown goes into next week it will be released at some point to give fox something else to chat about. Or the alternative is they are expecting some bad news on the Mueller front and they are trying to distract from that.

Edited by red321

I don't think the Republicans fear a shutdown. It seems they believe they can effectively blame the Democrats for it. Which given previous history seems certainly plausible. I swear watching the Democrats lose the message battle to the Republicans is like watching your friend as a kid continually lose to Glass Joe in Punch-out. All you can do is stare and wonder sometimes. So if the Republicans are looking to distract, something regarding the investigation seems more likely than not.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I don't think the Republicans fear a shutdown. It seems they believe they can effectively blame the Democrats for it. Which given previous history seems certainly plausible. I swear watching the Democrats lose the message battle to the Republicans is like watching your friend as a kid continually lose to Glass Joe in Punch-out. All you can do is stare and wonder sometimes. So if the Republicans are looking to distract, something regarding the investigation seems more likely than not.

Finally getting to Tyson and beating him was so great.

6 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I DO care that he was allegedly screwing this chick when married and hush money was paid to her (via an LLC apparently created by his lawyer) before he was ELECTED PRESIDENT. It's just more to what we all already know: THIS GUY IS  A SCUMBAG CONMAN.

So, yeah, there are much bigger fish to fry. That doesn't mean that you look the other way on everything else. I'm pretty sure we can talk about multiple things.

honest question, and not asked in any kind of argumentative way - how did you feel about clinton and his extramarital affairs?

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

honest question, and not asked in any kind of argumentative way - how did you feel about clinton and his extramarital affairs.

I felt the same way that I do about Trump: these guys are aholes for cheating on their wives.

I'm not sure why I'd feel differently about the same kind of behavior.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Now, sure.

I just don't remember any libs being pissed at Clinton at the time.

We see what we want to see.  If we aren't hypocritical, we aren't breathing.

I don't know what to tell you. 

I wasn't dismissive of his cheating.

I'm sorry, I guess?

3 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

True.

Meanwhile, Evangelical Trumpers don't even bat an eye to this latest revelation. What happened to family values?

To your point, hypocrisy is something both sides show plenty of.

I absolutely agree.  I have never been so disappointed with Evangelicals as I am right now.