• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Do you apply the same logic to your guy Trump or do you abhor consistency?

Trumps attacks are a carefully crafted thing meant to discredit his opponent. and they're comedic gold. Theyre much different from a triggered sjw calling the other person stupid out of frustration. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Sort of funny.  Most of Trumps support comes from the shit hole parts of America.  And they are without a doubt fucking shit holes full shitty dumb racists. I don’t get the controversy.  Is there anything remotely surprising about Donald Trump saying a country full of blacks and browns is a shithole ?  Donald Trump saying something dumb and undignified and embarrassing ? Business as usual seems to me. 

There is quite a bit of the country that understands you are an over priveliged liberal that has it pretty easy. Those are all of the law abiding people in the rust belt that want equal representation in the Senate and White House to offset the moneymakers on Wall Street. And guess what, they are from a multicultural background. 

If you adhere to the same falsehoods of party line politics the results will continue to be adverse to you. There is nothing inherently evil about middle America. There is something absolutely evil about villifying those that do the work to make your life easier.

Visit America someday and see for yourself what it is you are talking about. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Somalis... Those shitbags

The latest advisory gives the five Mexican states the same warning level as risky travel destinations like Syria, Yemen and Somalia.

AAuz3qT.img?h=485&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/this-map-shows-where-americans-are-being-told-do-not-travel-in-mexico/ar-AAuz8tr?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp#image=1

Edited by Blarg

Well this page displays the Trump paradox is full effect. It's be almost funny if it wasn't so damn scary. But I guess those that think they know that Trump is an idiot feel they are "helping". So I guess that is something.

I'm just at awe of all things people will defend Trump on.  Just when I'm sure that's it, that's indefensible.  Someone comes along and is like, "Well guys he's just misunderstood, he didn't really mean it, he's just doing it for the reaction, y'all are twisting his words."

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

There is quite a bit of the country that understands you are an over priveliged liberal that has it pretty easy. Those are all of the law abiding people in the rust belt that want equal representation in the Senate and White House to offset the moneymakers on Wall Street. And guess what, they are from a multicultural background. 

If you adhere to the same falsehoods of party line politics the results will continue to be adverse to you. There is nothing inherently evil about middle America. There is something absolutely evil about villifying those that do the work to make your life easier.

Visit America someday and see for yourself what it is you are talking about. 

Actually, you don’t know anything about me Blarg.  Thanks. I work and have made my own life.  Just as you have I’m sure.   I’ve done it unassisted by some aww schucks good ole boy pretend character cooked up by the conservative movement that supposedly is a “real” American.  I don’t owe anybody shit.  Other then my folks. Certainly not some idiot nationalist in Missouri.  And I have about the same level of respect for the hyper pro Trump voter that they have for me.  Seems fair enough.  Drop the righteous  BS.  There’s tons of contempt for coasts and their progressive ideas. 

And since you brought up people who make other people’s lifes easier.  I’d say a lot of the folks from places that Donald Trump just called shit holes actually do that.  When they pick fields and do all the shit work that “real Americans” won’t do.  Conservative nationalist have been waging war against and threatening those poor people for years and years.  Now they have their asshole champion In Trump and he’s acting on what they want by terrifying those goddamn brown people.  Where’s your empathy for them ?

That said, I do agree with you that it is a bad thing to strictly adhere to a party line.  I don’t think that I do.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

I'm just at awe of all things people will defend Trump on.  Just when I'm sure that's it, that's indefensible.  Someone comes along and is like, "Well guys he's just misunderstood, he didn't really mean it, he's just doing it for the reaction, y'all are twisting his words."

The reaction of his supporters is super straightforward. It’s ingrained in our DNA to defend our tribe. Our brains will create a reality to correspond to their emotional opinion of someone. And if nothing else they can cynically support someone who is a method to their personal goals.

It’s the opposition that I’ve often (and often) stated that confuses me. It’s so contradictory. If you mapped out everything they collectively have said about Trump it would show almost two completely distinct realities. I don’t understand their motivations on this. It clearly doesn’t satisfy their personal needs, which would be to get rid of Trump as quickly and efficiently as possible. I’m sure there is a reason for this but no one really seems inclined.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Sort of funny.  Most of Trumps support comes from the shit hole parts of America.  And they are without a doubt fucking shit holes full shitty dumb racists. I don’t get the controversy.  Is there anything remotely surprising about Donald Trump saying a country full of blacks and browns is a shithole ?  Donald Trump saying something dumb and undignified and embarrassing ? Business as usual seems to me. 

This is laughably stupid, sorry man

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is laughably stupid, sorry man

The part about Trump voters being racist and stupid and from shitholes ? or the part about it not being a surprise that Trumps an asshole about browns and blacks ? 

I’ll concede that not all Trump voters are racists and stupid.  Probably not all from shit holes.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Actually, you don’t know anything about me Blarg.  Thanks. I work and have made my own life.  Just as you have I’m sure.   I’ve done it unassisted by some aww schucks good ole boy pretend character cooked up by the conservative movement that supposedly is a “real” American.  I don’t owe anybody shit.  Other then my folks. Certainly not some idiot nationalist in Missouri.  And I have about the same level of respect for the hyper pro Trump voter that they have for me.  Seems fair enough.  Drop the righteous  BS.  There’s tons of contempt for coasts and their progressive ideas. 

And since you brought up people who make other people’s lifes easier.  I’d say a lot of the folks from places that Donald Trump just called shit holes actually do that.  When they pick fields and do all the shit work that “real Americans” won’t do.  Conservative nationalist have been waging war against and threatening those poor people for years and years.  Now they have their asshole champion In Trump and he’s acting on what they want by terrifying those goddamn brown people.  Where’s your empathy for them ?

That said, I do agree with you that it is a bad thing to strictly adhere to a party line.  I don’t think that I do.  

Even more laughably stupid stuff.