• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

50 minutes ago, red321 said:

hey...I take offense to that...I'm much better looking than UnderTheHalo (who I have never met, or seen a picture of)

interesting . . . as i think about this, it's completely true that i have  never seen both of you at the same place or at the same time . . .

it's kind of a michael jackson/janet jackson thing.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

21 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

"He cannot think his way out of a wet paper bag," says Carol Anderson, historian and author of "White Rage," a winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award...

...This fall, Trump incorrectly stated that a stock market rally could reduce the national debt. He once said he admired "Article 12" in the Constitution (there are only seven). He also said that Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was "really angry" about the Civil War. Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began.

"It's a position he's utterly unqualified for," says Anderson. "He doesn't think. He doesn't read. He doesn't connect dots."...

Obama said he had visited 57 states, and had 1 to go....

58 minutes ago, red321 said:

True...but I've also never seen you and uth in the same place either...so maybe you are uth...and therefore me...

i think we're wandering into some kind of mind-bending alternate universe movie with leonardo dicaprio.

proceed with caution.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i think we're wandering into some kind of mind-bending alternate universe movie with leonardo dicaprio.

proceed with caution.

What was your first clue. When Donald Trump was elected POTUS? Or when the highly sought after Japanese player chose the Angels?

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

What was your first clue. When Donald Trump was elected POTUS? Or when the highly sought after Japanese player chose the Angels?

yes

the possibility of trump vs. winfrey in 2020 has me experiencing seizure-like symptoms.

Actually I am just anti-Trump. I voted for Reagan, and Kennedy before that. I just think Trump is unstable and speaks without thinking a lot. As far as the 57 Islam state reference goes I had never heard the Obama reference before. When I googled it the first thing that came up was the lines that I copied and pasted.

After further reading I now believe he misspoke and probable meant 47 states. Regardless I am sure he knows how many states there actually are. I can't say the same about some of the statements Trump has made. I think he truly believes some of the falsehoods he spouts.

A smart person "genius" shouldn't need to tell people their smart, they need to let them discover it for themselves through the things they do and say.

2 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

A smart person "genius" shouldn't need to tell people their smart, they need to let them discover it for themselves through the things they do and say.

Why is this line he said any more legitimate than every other lie he says?

(CNN)In the course of President Donald Trump's 55-minute public meeting with the top Democratic and Republican leaders in Congress on Tuesday, he said lots -- and lots -- of things. ("I hope we've given you enough material," Trump told reporters at one point. "That should cover you for about two weeks.")

But, one line amid all of those sentences stood out to me. It's this one -- on Trump's own beliefs when it comes to immigration policy:
"I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with."
Consider that for a moment.