• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

yup...fits in with the whole ignoring science, experts, history, and really just facts and reality in general that seems modus operandi for conservatives/Republican party nowadays.

Ignoring seems the wrong word. They speak quite too often about these subjects to suggest they ignore them. They do deny them however. Often and quite vehemently. It's not as if they don't actually believe in the legitimacy of them. But the truth of them obviously gets in the way of their and their supporters self interests. 

36 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Ignoring seems the wrong word. They speak quite too often about these subjects to suggest they ignore them. They do deny them however. Often and quite vehemently. It's not as if they don't actually believe in the legitimacy of them. But the truth of them obviously gets in the way of their and their supporters self interests. 

Well said.

"He cannot think his way out of a wet paper bag," says Carol Anderson, historian and author of "White Rage," a winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award...

...This fall, Trump incorrectly stated that a stock market rally could reduce the national debt. He once said he admired "Article 12" in the Constitution (there are only seven). He also said that Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was "really angry" about the Civil War. Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began.

"It's a position he's utterly unqualified for," says Anderson. "He doesn't think. He doesn't read. He doesn't connect dots."...

23 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Actually it was a matter of enough people believing that a specific woman wasn't fit for office and that woman happened to be the one the democratic party was basically forcing on it's constituents. 

Have any particular woman in mind?

oprah.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

"He cannot think his way out of a wet paper bag," says Carol Anderson, historian and author of "White Rage," a winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award...

...This fall, Trump incorrectly stated that a stock market rally could reduce the national debt. He once said he admired "Article 12" in the Constitution (there are only seven). He also said that Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was "really angry" about the Civil War. Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War began.

"It's a position he's utterly unqualified for," says Anderson. "He doesn't think. He doesn't read. He doesn't connect dots."...

Years ago it amused me that fans of this team would try to base their opinion on Mike Scioscia based on the obvious bullshit he'd feed the press.  It saddens me though that we have intellectuals of high esteem  in this country doing the same with someone who lies so often that he'd lie to you if you asked him the time of day.

15 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

"White rage"

LOL

50 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Yet he bellows to everyone who will listen about his own intelligence.

2 hours ago, red321 said:

yup...fits in with the whole ignoring science, experts, history, and really just facts and reality in general that seems modus operandi for conservatives/Republican party nowadays.

You don't think the left ignores or denies facts when it sits them? Not sure why you are lumping all conservatives into this.

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

You don't think the left ignores or denies facts when it sits them? Not sure why you are lumping all conservatives into this.

If you’re being honest, you know it’s more of an issue on the conservative side.  But certainly being dumb and ignorant and denying things that don’t work out for your point of view is a universal thing.  

22 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

YV not liking math is probably the least surprising thing about her/him. 

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

If you’re being honest, you know it’s more of an issue on the conservative side.  But certainly being dumb and ignorant and denying things that don’t work out for your point of view is a universal thing.  

If you're being honest, you know that dumb and ignorant Dems, like you, are trying to deny something that didn't work out for you ~ the 2016 Presidential election.

Climate change perpetuated by human beings is fake news, like you, who uses 2 ID's (possibly 3) on this forum.

Red321/UTH = dork

19 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

If you're being honest, you know that dumb and ignorant Dems, like you, are trying to deny something that didn't work out for you ~ the 2016 Presidential election.

Climate change perpetuated by human beings is fake news, like you, who uses 2 ID's (possibly 3) on this forum.

Red321/UTH = dork

Haha you got me ! How could you ever have known that I am, in fact, Red321.  Also, when im feeling extra liberal I sign in under my Angelsjunky username.  You must be very mentally stable and smart.  How else could you have noticed the subtle similarities in our posts ?  Great sleuthing !

(i can link you the dictionary definition of sleuthing if you need it.  I know you have lots of words but that’s a big one)

Where did you acquire such an extensive knowledge of climate science ? Liberty University ?  That great bastion of science no doubt.  

And shouldn’t Red321/UTH = dork(s)

moron. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha you got me ! How could you ever known that I am, in fact, Red321.  Also, when im feeling extra liberal I sign in under my Angelsjunky username.  

Where did you acquire such an extensive knowledge of climate science ? Liberty University ?  That great bastion of science no doubt.  

And shouldn’t Red321/UTH = dork(s)

moron. 

dork = 1 singular dork