• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

You'd think that as we become less religious in this country there would be a corresponding shift away from the puritanical stick in the asses we've always been. Normally though I'd certainly wouldn't shed tears seeing a Republican get roasted for being moral hypocrites. Though since this is Trump we're talking about that ship started to sail away, exploded, sunk to the bottom of the sea and poetically was consumed by literal bottom feeders.

I’m not defending Trump.  Who is objectively a certified massive scum bag asshole.  Who has demonstrated this fact his entire adult life.  

But for real, what kind of a piece of trash would play his stupid game and sit listening quietly on speaker phone.  All these people are fucking trash. 

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

People must think the national enquirer is reliable news also.

Yep.  Including your boy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/22/donald-trump-wonders-why-the-national-enquirer-didnt-win-a-pulitzer-prize-heres-why/?utm_term=.42887d4e54fc

40 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I have no idea if what is in this book is true but I'll refer to the Trump's own words with regards to married women: 

"I moved on her like a bitch."

54 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

GOP thought the Enquirer was a pretty reliable source back when they were outing John Edwards banging another women and having a baby while his wife was battling cancer.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

You'd think that as we become less religious in this country there would be a corresponding shift away from the puritanical stick in the asses we've always been. Normally though I'd certainly wouldn't shed tears seeing a Republican get roasted for being moral hypocrites. Though since this is Trump we're talking about that ship started to sail away, exploded, sunk to the bottom of the sea and poetically was consumed by literal bottom feeders.

Libs? 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Damn, this post didn't quite play out as you envisioned it. Yipes.

Nah. I don't care what anyone else thinks on this including Trump, i'm pretty sure we can all agree that the National Enquirer is a rag.

Michael Wolff has as much credibility, i'm pretty sure he said himself that he's full of shit.

Besides, who would trust this face?

michael-wolff-sq.jpg.4214ddee18a86e013611ec5dc9df1cbb.jpg

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nah. I don't care what anyone else thinks on this including Trump, i'm pretty sure we can all agree that the National Enquirer is a rag.

Michael Wolff has as much credibility, i'm pretty sure he said himself that he's full of shit.

Besides, who would trust this face?

michael-wolff-sq.jpg.4214ddee18a86e013611ec5dc9df1cbb.jpg

Wolff is an ugly man, and Donald Trump is President.  Enjoy taking minutes off your life reading the rag.....