• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Trump lawyers have sent Bannon a cease-and-desist letter saying he has violated his non disclosure agreement in speaking about his time on the campaign and that he has likely defamed the president as well. The also suggest legal action is imminent. 

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Trump lawyers have sent Bannon a cease-and-desist letter saying he has violated his non disclosure agreement in speaking about his time on the campaign and that he has likely defamed the president as well. The also suggest legal action is imminent. 

Cause he definitely doesn’t have anything damning to say. 

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

So they’ve gone to a lot of effort to suggest a rift between them. Question is, why? Assuming this is as full of shit as everything else they do.

9 hours ago, Glen said:

Given his penchant for rolling back safety regulations I'm confident he can do it, despite the shrinking workforce.

Hard work pays off when you want to be #1. 

BTW, coal miner deaths didn't drop below 100 a year until the second term of Reagan. From then it has been on a steady decline in line with the decline of coal mining in general. It went from almost 200,000 workers in 1985 to about 80k in 2016. Some were replaced by machinery while also scaling back on mining and abandoning low output mines that are higher risk. 

Back in the early 1900's is was common to loose 2,000 miners a year in coal production alone. My great grandfather was involved in organizing the first northwest miner's union for copper, gold and silver. He later passed the bar and represented workman's compensation for miners and their families. Both my grandfather and father had spent time in Butte's Anselmo copper mine. 

Edited by Blarg

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Ha!  What a twat.

Trump also sent Bill Maher a cease-and-desist letter for implying that Donnie Bonespurs is the byproduct of a human and orangutan that fucked.

I'm guessing Bannon will lose any sleep.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:05 PM, Glen said:

Bannon is a lot like Trump, but more evil and cunning.  I don't think Bannon will hesitate to turn on him.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:08 PM, Thomas said:

Assuming this is an actual breakup and not just part of the ongoing show.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:10 PM, Glen said:

That's another very plausible possibility.  This will distract from Trump for the moment heading into the weekend, and then by Monday many people will have moved on.

On 8/18/2017 at 4:01 PM, LHalo said:

Good morning, everyone.

9 hours ago, Thomas said:

So they’ve gone to a lot of effort to suggest a rift between them. Question is, why? Assuming this is as full of shit as everything else they do.

I'm kind of at a loss.

As our resident Chief of Cynicism (well founded), what's your take?

Simply more distraction and noise?

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

This Bannon stuff just demonstrates to me that like Julian Assange he’s just an utterly self serving idiot mad dog that is somehow good at proliferating his lunatic world view to other idiots. 

Speaking of Julian Assange, has anyone seen the Assange-based movie that they set back in the late 60's / early 70's?  I think it's called The Post.

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't think too many people saw it, but that won't stop Hollywood from kissing its own ass and giving it a bunch of oscar noms because "its relevant to today's politics"

And they'll miss the connection between the two, because they're too busy raping each other.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I'm kind of at a loss.

As our resident Chief of Cynicism (well founded), what's your take?

Simply more distraction and noise?

My guess? Either related to something we'll find out about today or in the next few days. Or something shiny to distract the opposition. Teased discord in Trump's inner circle has proven to be irresistible bait in the past, as you've shown in your relevant quotes this morning. 

insane that the guy who wrote this book got white house access from trump himself, and he just sat on a couch and people told him all this stuff, taped no less!  adds a whole other dimension to the level of dysfunction..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/michael-wolff-my-insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504?

I think the Steve Bannon divorce (finally!)  and the weasel book for dummies is going to bring some never-Trumpers in Congress closer to Trump.

They don't trust Bannon, who only seems to shave one side of his face........

And I also think Andrew Breitbart would be embarrassed of Bannon. I'd be surprised if he's there much longer.