• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, LHalo said:

I don’t know man. Maybe because our former Secretary of State violated federal law by sending classified emails to a person without security clearance? Is that not a big deal to you?

Not really, no.  She didn't win, she isn't in politics and unless its happening now, I don't see how this effects anyone other than to make trumpers get boners.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Serious question....

why should I care about this?

Do you know who Anthony Weiner is? He used to be a Congressman until he weinered himself to a 15 yr old online.

He's married, or used to be married, to Huma Abedin , whose mom is a Muslim Brotherhood advocate.

Huma Abedin was one of Hillary's Chiefs of Staff.

When you're a Secretary of State you should never have  your classified docs on Anthony Weiner's computer.

Just now, yvangelfan said:

Do you know who Anthony Weiner is? He used to be a Congressman until he weinered himself to a 15 yr old online.

He's married, or used to be married, to Huma Abedin , whose mom is a Muslim Brotherhood advocate.

Huma Abedin was one of Hillary's Chiefs of Staff.

When you're a Secretary of State you should never have  your classified docs on Anthony Weiner's computer.

A pedo who used to be a politician.  Yes, I do know.  I also know he's in jail.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Not really, no.  She didn't win, she isn't in politics and unless its happening now, I don't see how this effects anyone other than to make trumpers get boners.

This sets a precedent for our government. If being sure that violation of federal law doesn’t go unpunished makes me a “Trumper” then so be it. 

latest?cb=20160525170021

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

A pedo who used to be a politician.  Yes, I do know.  I also know he's in jail.

Did you miss the part about CLASSIFIED documents in his computer? He's not in prison for that. And he should have a roomie in the gray bar hotel. HRC.

Some documents dated 2010.