• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, Glen said:

I'm not in here as often as I used to be and I only occasionally take jabs at Blarg, but it seems like most of the time I do it you're swinging off my nuts with a post like this.

I'm sure it's just coincidence, as you said.

I haven’t been here in months, but I do like swinging off some nuts. Especially those that won’t put me like Louis CK.

But for real, you’re one of the most prominent offenders regardless of when I’m in here. I think you’re still hung up on election night when I was active in here for comedies sake. It’s a shame Trump is president, but it’s even more a shame the left can’t stop with the blame game and us vs. them war to make a difference or prepare for what’s next. Stop being reactionary and get the SJW’s in line.

I honestly don't even remember what you were saying on election night. I remember that I was working at a polling station until about 9pm and checking my phone occasionally. I don't remember anything specific from the board, from you or anyone else.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

You're throwing your hat in the ring? 

speaking of, on the ellen show today dwayne 'the rock' johnson was asked if he was considering running for president in 2020. his answer? "I'm seriously considering it."

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I honestly don't even remember what you were saying on election night. I remember that I was working at a polling station until about 9pm and checking my phone occasionally. I don't remember anything specific from the board, from you or anyone else.

If I remember correctly.  It was a bunch of oh shit he's going to win.  Lol he's going to win.  ROFL he's going to win.  With a lot of people on TV looking like someone just shot their puppies.  It was quite an entertaining night filled with all 8 stages of grief.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?referer

When he got word that the Office of Refugee Resettlement had drafted a 55-page report showing that refugees were a net positive to the economy, Mr. Miller swiftly intervened, requesting a meeting to discuss it. The study never made it to the White House; it was shelved in favor of a three-page list of all the federal assistance programs that refugees used.

At the United Nations General Assembly in September, Mr. Trump cited the Center for Immigration Studies report, arguing that it was more cost-effective to keep refugees out than to bring them into the United States.

4 hours ago, erstad said:

I am not going to be posting very long here.

be nicer

2 hours ago, Jason said:

In the political forum?? Haha!! So many of us become assholes in here. It's pretty awesome

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Think how bad it had to be to get edited

I didn't see it, but I assume it had a good amount of grit.

Merry Christmas Eve, y'all.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, gotbeer said:

If I remember correctly.  It was a bunch of oh shit he's going to win.  Lol he's going to win.  ROFL he's going to win.  With a lot of people on TV looking like someone just shot their puppies.  It was quite an entertaining night filled with all 8 stages of grief.

It was a thing of beauty. The announcer who cried on CBS was awesome, as were the sheeple at the Hillary campaign victory party that never happened...Hillary left them standing there crying. No speech from Hillary that night. John Podesta had to come out and tell them to go home. Beautiful.