• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

From the text messages it appears he had a big problem with being impartial. So much so I would not trust any of his work and Mueller didn't. Hence he was removed and replaced with someone Mueller felt wouldn't let politics influence fact gathering. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

From the text messages it appears he had a big problem with being impartial. So much so I would not trust any of his work and Mueller didn't. Hence he was removed and replaced with someone Mueller felt wouldn't let politics influence fact gathering. 

Great so Mueller removed him because he believed his political views were influencing the investigation. So what's the big deal then? How does that discredit the investigation or the FBI?

9 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Great so Mueller removed him because he believed his political views were influencing the investigation. So what's the big deal then? How does that discredit the investigation or the FBI?

Go back a few pages and start reading the exchange.

On 7/19/2016 at 10:43 PM, calscuf said:

"I'm going to do the best war, it's going to be a beautiful war.  ISIS is going to pay for the war and thank me.  I'm going to send the Mexicans who build the wall to fight ISIS.  It's going to be fantastic, a fantastic wall war.  I love those Mexicans and they love me.  Iran wants to support ISIS? We'll send our war loving, wall building Mexicans there, too.  They'll love it, it'll be wonderful.  The Iranian womens' uterus' won't know what hit them. The amazing, strong beautiful Mexican semen will breed the hate right out of them.  It will be amazing.  Obama never considered it, why?  Muslim."

Since this thread is 531 pages of growing chaos I thought it would be interesting to pick a random page and see what gems I could find again from the past.  Thanks cals!

On 12/15/2017 at 3:38 PM, red321 said:

I'm not sure why MT originally edited your post, but I'm assuming it's because you crossed the line when responding to Underthehalo and really...why would you need to make fund of the dudes dog?

If you didn't catch the humor in my responding to MT using the edit function, well, yes...it was a lame attempt at humor but more importantly...lighten up francis...at no point did I censor your brilliant political insight...those pearls of wisdom were all yours.

I just want to clarify that my dog is a very good dog.  

9D3D233A-06FD-41D9-8EED-5A0B2E700E21_zps

On 12/15/2017 at 10:07 PM, Blarg said:

And then the Master of Integrity waited 4 months, until he had to, to tell Congress about the demotion of Strzok to HR.

On 12/15/2017 at 2:15 PM, yvangelfan said:

Everybody here loves to say "where there's smoke,  there's fire" about the Trump investigation.

Well, the DOJ and the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to help her win.

The  FBI paid for a fake  dossier to be used against Trump if he won.

A high level DOJ employee, Bruce Ohr's wife works at Fusion One (they wrote the dossier). She bought and used a HAM RADIO so that she wouldn't get caught.

A HAM RADIO. Just picture that!

The Mueller investigation is corrupted and will blow up soon. There never should've been an investigation into Trump.

Bruce Ohr is scheduled to testify on MONDAY and Andrew McCabe on TUESDAY.

Any of you lefties gonna watch?

Update:

Bruce Ohr, who was scheduled to testify today, didn't bother to show up.

Andrew McCabe, who is scheduled for tomorrow, probably won't show up, either.