• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

You libs really don't see what the problem is with who has been involved in the investigation?

The majority of FBI agents lean Republican.  Mueller is a Republican.  Strzok (How the hell you pronounce this name?) was on Mueller's team for less than two months before Mueller let him go.  Trump is doing his best to discredit the FBI just like everyone predicted he would.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 12/12/2017 at 4:20 PM, UndertheHalo said:

The cartoon character that you play on this forum is a piece of trash.  

I hope you’re a different person off the internet. 

Did I hit a nerve, UndertheBleachers?  Your posts are a glittering jewel of ignorance, constantly hoping Elmer Fudd will get Trump.

And your dog is ugly....

Mod edit, chill.

now hold on mt (original edit)...for all we know UndertheHalo has an ugly dog and she's just dropping a truthbomb

Edited by red321

Everybody here loves to say "where there's smoke,  there's fire" about the Trump investigation.

Well, the DOJ and the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to help her win.

The  FBI paid for a fake  dossier to be used against Trump if he won.

A high level DOJ employee, Bruce Ohr's wife works at Fusion One (they wrote the dossier). She bought and used a HAM RADIO so that she wouldn't get caught.

A HAM RADIO. Just picture that!

The Mueller investigation is corrupted and will blow up soon. There never should've been an investigation into Trump.

Bruce Ohr is scheduled to testify on MONDAY and Andrew McCabe on TUESDAY.

Any of you lefties gonna watch?

15 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Interesting, Trump's lawyers share the same sentiment...

“The Department of Justice and FBI cannot ignore the multiple problems that have been created by these obvious conflicts of interests,” Sekulow said. “New revelations require the appointment of a special counsel to investigate.”

You guys are so easily fooled. That said, I do have to give credit to some conservative media outlets... they're doing a hell of a job of getting their audience to buying into this propaganda.

As far as the overall investigation is concerned, you might want to wait until the investigation is over before drawing any conclusions. There's already been a few indictments, which includes his former NSA. And it's reasonable to believe there's an even bigger indictment on the way.

Don't worry, the investigation will be over soon.......

I'm guessing we know where yvangelfan get's her news

A clip of the news network's broadcast obtained by The Wrap shows OANN airing a graphic declaring Moore the victor while an off-camera announcer says that the network is calling the race based on "unofficial polling."

“We have some breaking news for you that we want to announce. Our unofficial polling shows Senate candidate Roy Moore sweeping the election right now in Alabama by a large margin,” the host says in the video.

The announcer goes on to say that the network's CEO, Robert Herring, congratulates Moore on running a "fine campaign."

1 hour ago, yvangelfan said:

Did I hit a nerve, UndertheBleachers?  Your posts are a glittering jewel of ignorance, constantly hoping Elmer Fudd will get Trump.

And your dog is ugly....

Mod edit, chill.

now hold on mt (original edit)...for all we know UndertheHalo has an ugly dog and she's just dropping a truthbomb

MY  original post  was REDACTED and EDITED by RED321 and MT.  . Censorship on a political thread......

Give the left power and they abuse it... 

8 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

MY  original post  was REDACTED and EDITED by RED321 and MT.  . Censorship on a political thread......

Give the left power and they abuse it... 

I'm not sure why MT originally edited your post, but I'm assuming it's because you crossed the line when responding to Underthehalo and really...why would you need to make fund of the dudes dog?

If you didn't catch the humor in my responding to MT using the edit function, well, yes...it was a lame attempt at humor but more importantly...lighten up francis...at no point did I censor your brilliant political insight...those pearls of wisdom were all yours.

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is a poor argument.

The whole "don't question authority" thing is stupid.  I can't stand Trump and if they find enough to get rid of him that's great but I don't think they will and then it will be a colossal waste of money.

And a lot of arrests. Get ready.

6 hours ago, Rico said:

The majority of FBI agents lean Republican.  Mueller is a Republican.  Strzok (How the hell you pronounce this name?) was on Mueller's team for less than two months before Mueller let him go.  Trump is doing his best to discredit the FBI just like everyone predicted he would.

Strozk was on the Hillary server case from 2015 through the election under Comey. Maybe that is where you are confused about the conflict of interest. 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Strozk was on the Hillary server case from 2015 through the election under Comey. Maybe that is where you are confused about the conflict of interest. 

So just because he investigated Clinton he can't investigate Trump? I know you think everyone in the FBI doesn't have political views but they do. So long they don't let those views influence the investigation there is no problem.