• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 12/13/2017 at 10:42 AM, LHalo said:

As if the "Russiagate" investigation wasn't tainted enough.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/peter-strzok-lisa-page-texts-trump-idiot/

As soon as Muller got wind of this, he let him go, which took place over the summer. BTW, that same agent also had critical views of Democrats. And he was one of the FBI agents who was against charging Flynn for lying to the FBI.

The so-called "tainted" narrative that you and other Trumpers are drumming up is nothing more than an attempt to delegitimize the Mueller investigation. Can you not tell the difference between truth and right-wing hysteria?

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

As soon as Muller got wind of this, he let him go, which took place over the summer. BTW, that same agent also had critical views of Democrats. And he was one of the FBI agents who was against charging Flynn for lying to the FBI.

The so-called "tainted" narrative that you and other Trumpers are drumming up is nothing more than an attempt to delegitimize the Mueller investigation. Can you not tell the difference between truth and right-wing hysteria?

I'm not a "Trumper" as you label makers like to say but I do think this investigation is nothing but a wild goose chase. It's a waste of time and money and frankly the only good that has come of it is the fact that the FBI has lost its course and needs to have its house cleaned. 

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

I'm not a "Trumper" as you label makers like to say but I do think this investigation is nothing but a wild goose chase. It's a waste of time and money and frankly the only good that has come of it is the fact that the FBI has lost its course and needs to have its house cleaned. 

Interesting, Trump's lawyers share the same sentiment...

“The Department of Justice and FBI cannot ignore the multiple problems that have been created by these obvious conflicts of interests,” Sekulow said. “New revelations require the appointment of a special counsel to investigate.”

You guys are so easily fooled. That said, I do have to give credit to some conservative media outlets... they're doing a hell of a job of getting their audience to buying into this propaganda.

As far as the overall investigation is concerned, you might want to wait until the investigation is over before drawing any conclusions. There's already been a few indictments, which includes his former NSA. And it's reasonable to believe there's an even bigger indictment on the way.

10 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Mueller has an impeccable record and was endorsed by republicans before he was appointed to the investigation. Trump has a miserable record with the truth and is attacking Mueller.

Who are ya gonna believe, LH?

10 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

The was a news report from CBS. Are you saying CBS News is part of some right wing faction to spread misinformation? 

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

You missed the point. It's not the huge scandal right-wing media is making it out to be.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/830602

But if you prefer, enjoy your false narrative.

This is a poor argument.

The whole "don't question authority" thing is stupid.  I can't stand Trump and if they find enough to get rid of him that's great but I don't think they will and then it will be a colossal waste of money.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is a poor argument.

The whole "don't question authority" thing is stupid.  I can't stand Trump and if they find enough to get rid of him that's great but I don't think they will and then it will be a colossal waste of money.

but don't you think theres enough smoke to warrant an investigation ?

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is a poor argument.

I agree. Weird that you got that from what I posted.

Read my previous posts if you're still confused.

Even the most die hard Trumpster has to wonder just why are there so many connections to Russia, and if they aren't a big deal, then why the hell did everyone lie about them, up to and including Sessions. The intelligence communities have all been very clear in their assessment. Every time a string is pulled, oh look...something new. Right now it almost reads like the script from a bad rom com...Russians keep trying to reach out, Trump campaign is flattered...but the two love birds just can't make it happen...will they or won't they...

At a minimum the investigation has to occur so there are no questions, and so we understand exactly what happened and how we can make sure we protect our election process in the future. If the investigation concludes with no findings of wrong doings...than the Trump administration can move on without that cloud hanging over their head.

If more than that is found...I almost shudder at the thought, because I have no illusions that Trump will go quietly and won't be calling for people to take to the streets or that the Republican party has the stones to put country before party.