• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Benghazi Benghazi emailserver emailserver 

for people who wish she’d just go away you spend a lot of time bringing her up

It'll be fascinating to see how the Democrats deal with the Clinton name going forward. To say it's complicated is an understatement. There is so much legitimate and illegitimate baggage with the two that it's not even funny. But if they just distance the party from them then they risk alienating those that continue to support them. Especially the women who supported Hillary in 2008 and 2016. To complicate things further Chelsea certainly appears at least interested in moving into the political game. Republicans will certainly never let up because they've proven their tactics are at least somewhat effective. Also there doesn't seem to be anyone willing and capable to step up to fill the vacuum they would leave behind.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It'll be fascinating to see how the Democrats deal with the Clinton name going forward. To say it's complicated is an understatement. There is so much legitimate and illegitimate baggage with the two that it's not even funny. But if they just distance the party from them then they risk alienating those that continue to support them. Especially the women who supported Hillary in 2008 and 2016. To complicate things further Chelsea certainly appears at least interested in moving into the political game. Republicans will certainly never let up because they've proven their tactics are at least somewhat effective. Also there doesn't seem to be anyone willing and capable to step up to fill the vacuum they would leave behind.

no way she gets another chance, she had the presidency gift wrapped for her and she couldn't get the votes.  i saw an interview with chelsea last year i think, and she came off as that much more disingenuous and fake than her mother.. i think the clinton's are better off using their powers for fundraising etc, they are way too polarizing.

2 minutes ago, well_red said:

no way she gets another chance, she had the presidency gift wrapped for her and she couldn't get the votes.  i saw an interview with chelsea last year i think, and she came off as that much more disingenuous and fake than her mother.. i think the clinton's are better off using their powers for fundraising etc, they are way too polarizing.

I meant more their role as power brokers behind the scenes and as ambassadors for the Democratic Party.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

If Gillenbrand is the nominee I’ll guessing Bill isn’t giving her introductory speech. 

outside of that, I’m enjoying my Italian dinner in a small Manhattan hole in the wall too much to think about it. 

On 3/23/2017 at 10:09 AM, red321 said:

And it should be noted...there now appears to be more than just circumstantial evidence there was collusion between the Russians and Trump Campaign

oh...and Hillary <insert something sparkly here>

lol

Well, you asked for sparkly, you're getting sparkly.

Funny, seems as if everyone was colluding with the Russians .....

except Donald.  

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ha.

This is Thanksgiving all over again 

I know you are very worried about my whereabouts and when I can’t and can’t post so I figured I’d make your stalking easier. 

Wouldn’t want you to have to go back months to try and find something. 

11 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

The only thing dems can learn from this race is that they need to find more pedo's running for office with an r after their name.

has Franken stepped down yet?

Considering that just last year 62% of Alabama voted for a racist, xenophobic bigot who was accused by 18 women of sexual harassment/assault and who bragged about it on tape, yesterday's result is a pretty big deal no matter how much you try to downplay it. 

5 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Considering that just last year 62% of Alabama voted for a racist, xenophobic bigot who was accused by 18 women of sexual harassment/assault and who bragged about it on tape, yesterday's result is a pretty big deal no matter how much you try to downplay it. 

I am not downplaying it.  I just don't think it has much to do with Trump at all.

i am happy with the result 

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am not downplaying it.  I just don't think it has much to do with Trump at all.

i am happy with the result 

So you don't think that a similar candidate with similar baggage who was endorsed by Trump lost 13 points just a year later in one of the most conservative states in the country doesn't say much about Trump?

17 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

So you don't think that a similar candidate with similar baggage who was endorsed by Trump lost 13 points just a year later in one of the most conservative states in the country doesn't say much about Trump?

Nope.  Any other republican wins easy regardless of a Trump backing

Roy Moore won’t concede; says will wait on God to speak. God wasn’t registered to vote in AL but the ppl who voted did speak and it wasn’t close enough for recount. In elections everyone does NOT get a trophy. I know first hand but it’s best to exit with class.

10 hours ago, tennischmp said:

That’s kind of a stretch. Whenever one party controls all the branches the other party quickly makes up the difference in Congress. Not to say trump isn’t a factor, but it’s pretty standard.