• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That is an opinion piece.  Do you honestly believe that any other republican loses that race, with or without Trump's endorsement?

I think it took a Moore level candidate to lose and Jones level candidate to win. It goes to show you have to run a credible candidate to win, even on long shot cases. Democrats around the country should be looking at this race and trying to learn from it. There are a lot of Roy Moore level bad candidates not just in the House, but at the state levels...on both sides. Not just the whole pedophilia thing, but the horseback riding gun yielding extremist. A well run race with a strong candidate makes them competitive. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

30 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think it took a Moore level candidate to lose and Jones level candidate to win. It goes to show you have to run a credible candidate to win, even on long shot cases. Democrats around the country should be looking at this race and trying to learn from it. There are a lot of Roy Moore level bad candidates not just in the House, but at the state levels...on both sides. Not just the whole pedophilia thing, but the horseback riding gun yielding extremist. A well run race with a strong candidate makes them competitive. 

If the pedophillia accusations are true I’m confidenet in saying that there aren’t any at that bad of a level

52 minutes ago, red321 said:

The only thing dems can learn from this race is that they need to find more pedo's running for office with an r after their name.

has Franken stepped down yet?

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The only thing dems can learn from this race is that they need to find more pedo's running for office with an r after their name.

has Franken stepped down yet?

Nah. Not true. The had a credible candidate lined up before the Moore pedo stuff came out. If they didn’t have a credible candidate in place the pedo stuff doesn’t matter. 

The point being, you can’t just give up on seats. If you don’t field a solid candidate you aren’t going to be able to win period.

yes. He gave a speech and everything stating it would be at end of month/beginning of year. Governor is or has announced his replacement. Think I saw a few moments ago it’s the lt. gov who will be named. 

13 minutes ago, red321 said:

Nah. Not true. The had a credible candidate lined up before the Moore pedo stuff came out. If they didn’t have a credible candidate in place the pedo stuff doesn’t matter. 

The point being, you can’t just give up on seats. If you don’t field a solid candidate you aren’t going to be able to win period.

yes. He gave a speech and everything stating it would be at end of month/beginning of year. Governor is or has announced his replacement. Think I saw a few moments ago it’s the lt. gov who will be named. 

Come on red, any other republican wins that race.  

1 hour ago, red321 said:

You replace Moore and Jones with Hillary and Trump, and it just shows you that if you have a candidate people don't like, anyone can win.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

He gave a speech and everything stating it would be at end of month/beginning of year. 

What is he waiting for? 

I look forward to the libs calling for a con to:

"resign his post ! . . . . .  . in a few weeks. Just let us know when it's a good time for you"

12 hours ago, LHalo said:

As if the "Russiagate" investigation wasn't tainted enough.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/peter-strzok-lisa-page-texts-trump-idiot/

During the campaign, Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server while she was secretary of state. The texts sent between Page and Strzok are dated between August 2015 and December 2016, the duration of the campaign. They raise concerns about Strzok's impartiality and will likely prompt more questions about the investigation into Clinton's server. 

Well, Libs, how do you think this plays out?