• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, Jason said:

It's apparent that none of them know what they are doing either

Or maybe once getting into office and getting all the details they realize that doing what they said they would isn't the best for the many reason stated in that article and in other articles. It's not a coincidence that past presidents both republican and democrat didn't follow through and state the obvious, that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. They don't all hate Israel as some like to believe. 

Btw Trump has failed to fulfill many promises he made, which is actually a good thing. 

During his campaign for the POTUS trumped criticized Obama for playing too much golf. He said if he was President he would never leave the White House because there is just too many things to take care of.

Since becoming President up thru July Trump had played golf 21 times, Obama during the same time during his first year had played only 11 times. It seems to me Trump spends nearly as much time at one of golf courses as he does in Washington.

On 12/6/2017 at 11:17 AM, Geoff said:

I too am interested in hearing from all of the foreign policy experts at AW.

It's kind of simple, I think. Israel is a sovereign country. They have always considered their capital to be Jerusalem. The rest of the world says "no, you cannot declare Jerusalem as your Capital. What about the Palestinians ?"  So everybody, including the U.S, built their embassies in Tel Aviv. 

Bush, Obama during their campaigns promised to declare Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, and build our embassy in Jerusalem, but never did.

Trump made the same promise and is following through. He says if the Palestinians want to declare Jerusalem as their Capital too, then they and Israel can decide between themselves what part of Jerusalem is Israel's Capital and the Palestinians' Capital.

On 11/16/2017 at 8:21 AM, gotbeer said:

Trump To Lift Ban On Import Of Elephant Trophies From 2 African Nations

Definitely don't agree with this one.   While I agree that you need to thin the herd for the good of the species sometimes.  Trophy hunters give hunters a bad name.  

I know this is old news, but the subject is important to me, so I have to comment.

The Obama Administration allowed elephant hunting permits in South Africa and Namibia, and until 2015 Zambia was included. At that time, Zambia couldn't prove elephant hunting was improving the population, so Obama's Fish and wildlife dept , nixed permits beginning in 2016. Trump thankfully made the right final decision.

But unfortunately, trophy hunting is still going on in South Africa and Namibia.

The Obama Administration also renewed wolf hunting in Alaska, but that's old, old, news.

36 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

I know this is old news, but the subject is important to me, so I have to comment.

The Obama Administration allowed elephant hunting permits in South Africa and Namibia, and until 2015 Zambia was included. At that time, Zambia couldn't prove elephant hunting was improving the population, so Obama's Fish and wildlife dept , nixed permits beginning in 2016. Trump thankfully made the right final decision.

But unfortunately, trophy hunting is still going on in South Africa and Namibia.

The Obama Administration also renewed wolf hunting in Alaska, but that's old, old, news.

Trump could allow indiscriminate puppy-hunting in the U.S. and you would defend it.

8 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

All the things that Trump is doing and you are concerned with golf?

The more golf he played, the happier I would be.

Just shows his integrity. He puts down others and then turns around and does the same thing, like having Hanukkah early after criticizing Obama for doing the same thing. It is just another example of him being a hypocrite.

How can you trust someone like that?

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Just shows his integrity. He puts down others and then turns around and does the same thing, like having Hanukkah early after criticizing Obama for doing the same thing. It is just another example of him being a hypocrite.

How can you trust someone like that?

I think very few people trust Trump

Just now, Geoff said:

Or they could try actually being the journalist they pretend to be and not run with a story until it's been verified as fact.

This is an apple ... right.

Don’t disagree, certainly seen a lot of changes in the rush to be first. And we definitely live in a time where it is beneficial to people to create media distrust, even going so far as to try and sting organizations.