• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

27 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump's personal lawyer says a president cannot obstruct justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/trump-john-dowd-obstruct-justice/index.html

And you believe him, right?

Edit: the first article of impeachment for Nixon was for...wait for it...obstruction of justice.

Edited by Glen

13 minutes ago, Glen said:

And you believe him, right?

Edit: the first article of impeachment for Nixon was for...wait for it...obstruction of justice.

I didn't say I believed him.

There has been some disagreement about this for some time in constitutional law circles. That's all. I'm not a legal expert, so let them hammer it out.

On 12/1/2017 at 2:43 PM, Rico said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that Flynn wasn't fired because he "lied" to Pence, but rather because he was caught red handed by the FBI.

I think it's pretty safe to say that General Flynn was fired because he gave a false statement to a group of corrupt Democrat investigators in the FBI who shouldn't have been questioning him to begin with.

He was doing NOTHING illegal.

The 2 false statements were about a U.N vote that OBAMA was pushing to condemn Israel, and the Russian sanctions, both made during the transition.

Why he lied about making them, who knows, but his life is now ruined.

On 12/2/2017 at 4:13 PM, Rico said:

Basically, transition teams can talk to other countries during the transition period.  However, transition teams can't undermine the current administration in relation with disputes with foreign governments.  In this case the Obama administration was trying to sanction Russia for meddling in our election.  That is very much illegal.

No, it isn't.

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

It depends. What is the political breakdown of the two houses of Congress at the time?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/04/jeff-sessions-president-obstruct-justice-bill-clinton-278517

“The chief law officer of the land, whose oath of office calls on him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, crossed the line and failed to defend the law, and, in fact, attacked the law and the rights of a fellow citizen,” Sessions said during Clinton’s trial in the Senate, two months after he was impeached by the House. “Under our Constitution, equal justice requires that he forfeit his office.”

1 minute ago, Rico said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/04/jeff-sessions-president-obstruct-justice-bill-clinton-278517

“The chief law officer of the land, whose oath of office calls on him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, crossed the line and failed to defend the law, and, in fact, attacked the law and the rights of a fellow citizen,” Sessions said during Clinton’s trial in the Senate, two months after he was impeached by the House. “Under our Constitution, equal justice requires that he forfeit his office.”

I'll retort by pointing out real life.

I think he mistook unpopular opinion with fucking idoit

And he's not the only one...there is a whole cast of folks who think this will end up with Hillary, Obama, Pedosta and a whole bunch of people in jail for various pizza related offenses amongst other things