• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Does that mean you just don't like the man or will simply oppose anything his administration does regardless of what it is? I do not like Trump and wish he was not president but I wouldn't consider myself either anti Trump or pro Trump. As it stands today, he's already proven to me that there is no way that I would even consider voting for him in 2020. I still hope he can do a few good things but I'm not holding my breath

Definitely the former. I sincerely wish he would make the right decisions for this country, and am not actively rooting for him to fail.

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Screenshot_20171130-085531.png

4 hours ago, Rico said:

Oh!  How embarrassing!

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

...and America HATES competency when it comes to keeping software updated on mobile phones and tablets.

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 7.53.24 AM.png

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Fake news is an actual thing

89CF2BE9-8AE9-4D76-BF59-E3D796F9B197.png

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I swear, this is the shit that's going to get him reelected.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

I really don't think it is possible to plagiarize something you wrote. Copy, repeat, regurgitate, yes but that's not intellectual theft and in Ivanka's case it would also be a conundrum. 

4 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The media has become unhinged in their desperate effort to bring down Trump.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

In 2017 words mean whatever the hell you want them to mean

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Oops, I craiged  this in a different thread

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Based on this logic I think I may have sexually assaulted myself earlier today #metoo

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

...and it REALLY HATES it when somebody's posted images are consistent in their ability to show on all devices, especially those which are up to date.

Screenshot_20171130-103629.png

Screenshot_20171130-103610.png

Screenshot_20171130-104023.png

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

That's a good start.  Or you could, you know, get an iPhone.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

with all these graphics, it's like reading one of the old threads where lifetime took on someone and there were endless amounts of quotes from previous posts, causing their posts to be miles long.

It really is reading like that, @Tank.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Something positive coming out of the Trump presidency 

Getting your news from Eastern European sources again?

I mean...sure...that would be awesome...but it wasn't true the first time either

https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468880-fake-news-miley-cyrus-not-leaving-america-wont-become-british-citizen-in-ten-days.html

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Something positive coming out of the Trump presidency 

9C173D7C-DEDD-4722-9720-65BF120A1D5A.jpeg

7 hours ago, red321 said:

Getting your news from Eastern European sources again?

I mean...sure...that would be awesome...but it wasn't true the first time either

https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468880-fake-news-miley-cyrus-not-leaving-america-wont-become-british-citizen-in-ten-days.html

lol

The quote in the headline makes her sound like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle. It's that good. "I will be British Citizen." Similar language follows.

To be fair, the article has some pretty con trigger names, such as Amy Schumer, Cher, and Lena Dunham.