• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Lou you might be more up to speed on events than I am or maybe I'm not understanding your post so I apologize but Moore hasn't been elected yet, correct? That is what I was getting at when I quoted Jason. Accusations against Franken came out after he was elected from what I understand. 

Again Franken needs to resign and Moore needs to drop out imo.

Aha, I get it now. 

And don't ever accuse me of being up to speed on politics again. Got it, pal? 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Remember when Glen kept linking to Facebook for his news during the election?

Facebook plans to let people see if they had "liked" pages created by "foreign actors" to spread propaganda during the US presidential election. The social network has previously said as many as 126 million Americans may have seen content uploaded by Russia-based agents over the past two years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42096045

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Facebook plans to let people see if they had "liked" pages created by "foreign actors" to spread propaganda during the US presidential election. The social network has previously said as many as 126 million Americans may have seen content uploaded by Russia-based agents over the past two years.

Except the articles that Russia influenced were all pro-Trump.

I wish it would tell us who liked them and didn't keep it private so we could mock them for being so easily duped.

Despite having the lowest approval ratings by this time in his term President Trump is doing just fine, he reminds us daily just how well he is doing. He keeps reminding us did you see the election results? I won. It's a good thing the US still has the outdated electoral college, where 1 man 1 vote doesn't really mean that much.

On 11/23/2017 at 7:31 AM, Blarg said:

Nice to see that even though I haven't been in here much lately, I'm still under your skin. Toodles.

2 hours ago, nate said:

If this isn't narcissism then I don't know what is, lol.

It is and he is a narcissist. 

Also matches exactly his (sleazy) style exactly.
He gets everyone to say Trump and  Time Man of the Year in the same sentence. Perhaps more than if he really had/will be named it.

It shouldn't work. People should be smarter/aware than this. Any many of them are. But too many fall in line with this technique. Maybe not even consciously but it still sticks. Even if being named isn't necessarily a compliment. 

34 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It is and he is a narcissist. 

Also matches exactly his (sleazy) style exactly.
He gets everyone to say Trump and  Time Man of the Year in the same sentence. Perhaps more than if he really had/will be named it.

It shouldn't work. People should be smarter/aware than this. Any many of them are. But too many fall in line with this technique. Maybe not even consciously but it still sticks. Even if being named isn't necessarily a compliment. 

It's been over a year since the election and the libs haven't changed a bit 

image.gif

Any many? 

Edited by Lou