• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I remember that kid in Singapore that got publicly caned. I didn't shed a tear. 

That dude got the same punishment everyone else gets over there for what he did.  I didn’t think there was anything unfair about it.  The hysteria over here about it was crazy. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

If you've ever travelled overseas you'll know it's easy to not know the consequences. That said, I was referring to you seemingly enjoying the type of punishment. I can't imagine getting enjoyment from someone being caned. 

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

Have you ever witnessed first hand American's in a foreign country? 

Yes. Went to Mexico to have the upholstery done for my friends Fiat in Tijuana and watched as he expertly negotiated the price down from $300 dollars to $75 (threatened to get another estimate down the street) then drove to Ensenada for tacos at Bum Bum's Café. Along the way he used his Sophomore Spanish II to ask how much the toll roads cost and ordered from the menu. At no time did we insult the locals. But then, we were from Sunny Hills High so that probably made the difference. 

17 minutes ago, Glen said:

If you've ever travelled overseas you'll know it's easy to not know the consequences. That said, I was referring to you seemingly enjoying the type of punishment. I can't imagine getting enjoyment from someone being caned. 

I don’t think it’s really a matter of getting joy out of it.  For me it’s just that people shouldn’t expect special treatment.  Let’s look at these UCLA kids.  Some poor Chinese bastard who’s stealing something because he’s desperate gets the hammer dropped for this shit.  These guys get away with it, it’s just unfair.  Anyway I would not get any joy out of anyone going to jail for 10 years. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes. Went to Mexico to have the upholstery done for my friends Fiat in Tijuana and watched as he expertly negotiated the price down from $300 dollars to $75 (threatened to get another estimate down the street) then drove to Ensenada for tacos at Bum Bum's Café. Along the way he used his Sophomore Spanish II to ask how much the toll roads cost and ordered from the menu. At no time did we insult the locals. But then, we were from Sunny Hills High so that probably made the difference. 

I can remember sitting in a bar in Thailand talking to a UAE customs inspector...next to us was a family of Texans...one of them wearing a US Flag t-shirt and the other wearing a bejeweled cowboy hat with the image of the Texas flag. They were loud as fuck and as obnoxious as a German tourist at the Grand Canyon.

UAE guy looks at me, points at them, and says...that's why everyone hates you. 

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

I can remember sitting in a bar in Thailand talking to a UAE customs inspector...next to us was a family of Texans...one of them wearing a US Flag t-shirt and the other wearing a bejeweled cowboy hat with the image of the Texas flag. They were loud as fuck and as obnoxious as a German tourist at the Grand Canyon.

I mean to be fair.  I hate those guys to.  It’s a fair position lol. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I don’t travel and if I did i would just not break the law. As for enjoyment, if she’s hot enough I’d let her cane me. 

35 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's like one of those old hostage videos where the captured pilot was forced to talk about how great his captors were

Except these guys were under house arrest at one of the best hotels in the area instead of the Hanoi Hilton. Other than that I'm sure John McCain would raise his arms to agree with you if he could.

2 hours ago, red321 said: