• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

18 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

but a bunch of republicans, particularly in Alabama are coming out and making exuses for this guy and defending him.  did you see the guy making the joseph and mary comment ?  how many people came out defended anthony weiner ? theres literally no one saying the republicans are the only pedos.  democrats have their sickos.  but I cant recall any vigorous attempt to defend them like we're seeing with this Roy Moore guy.  

and campaign contributions.  i mean, be serious MT.  how are you going to expect that money to go back ?  if there was an active campaign going on that he contributed to. sure, i would hope that money be rejected and returned.  but how are you going to imagine Obama needs return campaign contributions ?  

I have trashed anyone who has made excuses for Moore.  

Let me ask you this, would you vote for Ted Cruz if his opponent was found to have done the same thing as Moore?

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I have trashed anyone who has made excuses for Moore.  

Let me ask you this, would you vote for Ted Cruz if his opponent was found to have done the same thing as Moore?

With 100% sincerity.  I wouldn’t vote or I’d write in my dog.  Insert random moderate republican.  That person would get my vote.  Believe or not MT.  I have voted for republicans.

And I haven’t said that you’re defending him. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

With 100% sincerity.  I wouldn’t vote or I’d write in my dog.  Insert random moderate republican.  That person would get my vote.  Believe or not MT.  I have voted for republicans.

And I haven’t said that you’re defending him. 

Cruz is not moderate.  I am guessing you would not vote. 

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Come on man.  Wiener was utterly abandoned.  It doesn’t look like that’s going to happen with Moore. 

After his third damn offense which sent him to prison but he still has support. FFS Rachel Maddow was making excuses for him when he was caught, sluffing it off as fake news before Trump copyrighted the phrase. 

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Wait, I can't tell if this is a serious refutation or if you're trying to be funny.

Please clarify.

It's serious, but now that he's been called on it he'll fall back on it being a joke or he'll offer another deflection.

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

FTR, I supported Weiner (heh heh) until the allegations came out, but that changed when I learned about what he was doing.

So did his wife. The first time and then the second time but she, like you, eventually divorced him. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m not sure why that happens.  Arguing about a politician and then as a counter someone drops a “but <insert random asshole celebrity>” into the conversation.  Nobody is voting for Kevin Spacey, man.  No one is defending him.  Why is he being brought into this conversation at all ?

All these cock roaches are coming out the woodwork to defend Roy Moore.  Never mind all his other stuff.  The guy was already an irredeemable piece of trash before the it turned out that he was also basically a pedophile.  And people are out telling Jesus and Mary stories (wtf) and victim blaming to defend him.  Watch that guy still win in that terrible shit hole known as Alabama.  Also, isn’t it interesting how the psycho path radical ideologues always have some shit like this going on ?   

Anyway, anyone who is able to still vote for Roy Moore.  Pretty big red flag on the character of that person. 

It happens because some people comprehend the concept of a joke.

It's apparent in these threads who the other people are that don't. 

man. 

Edited by Lou

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

It's serious, but now that he's been called on it he'll fall back on it being a joke or he'll offer another deflection.

It was the top two Google hits for support for Anthony Weiner. 

I didn't bother with the business Insider article where the Clinton's, specficaly Bill, supported Weiner. But since you insist.

http://www.businessinsider.com/clintons-support-weiner-getting-awkward-2013-5

Then there is the more recent NYT OpEd Why I Admire Anthony Weiner.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/opinion/weiner-sexting-sentencing-prison.amp.html

You can still pledge to support the Weiner.

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/graysonforweiner

The point is there was support for this douche bannana until it got to the point no one could find a plausable excuse. And that didn't happen until his third time he got caught. Up until then he was still looking at being a mayor.