• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

53 minutes ago, RuledByNone said:

Many "FOXTROT FOXTROT" EAM messages transmitted over the last 24 hours.

11175 KHz USB 

FF Flash messages are unprecedented (not even on 9/11), above SKYKING and just below KLAXON EWO.

The message length, hundreds of characters, is extremely long. Normally they are just a few characters following the preamble.

SA was the kickoff.

Audi4driver signed in under the wrong account. Must have been the fumes from cleaning up the man cave 

9 hours ago, RuledByNone said:

Many "FOXTROT FOXTROT" EAM messages transmitted over the last 24 hours.

11175 KHz USB 

FF Flash messages are unprecedented (not even on 9/11), above SKYKING and just below KLAXON EWO.

The message length, hundreds of characters, is extremely long. Normally they are just a few characters following the preamble.

SA was the kickoff.

I'm guessing it's due to this:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-kicks-off-its-largest-ever-international-aerial-exercise/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/politics/wapo-abc-poll-nov-5/index.html

A record percentage of respondents (65%) do not think that Trump is "honest and trustworthy," up from 58% in April 2017, while a third say he does have these characteristics. Two-thirds say they do not think Trump "has the kind of personality and temperament it takes to serve effectively as president."

Ouch.

Meh, 538 was pretty right, I think. 20% means a bit more than 1 in every 6 times something happens, so its hard to point at a one event and say that you got it "wrong", cuz like...thats not really how statistics work. If I remember right, most pundits were putting it closer to 99-1% chance at the time, which really was wrong.

Actually, just checked internet archive, and they gave Trump a 31.5% chance of winning. So like...if a .315 hitter came up to the plate,someone told you that was their batting average, and they got a hit, you wouldn't turn around and say "see, you were SO wrong when you said he wouldn't get a hit!" Their top article at the time even describes Clinton as "the probable but far-from-certain winner."

Then again, statistics are haaard...

26 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think also, that Trump folks would be foolish to think that the republicans are safe in 2018.  They may well be swept out of power on capital hill. 

Normally I’d say “hopefully” but republicans don’t seem intent on passing any meaningful legislation and shit has been amazing, so I don’t know if I prefer that or not.

20 hours ago, Adam said:

My muslim neighbors are still my neighbors. Economy is awesome. Guys can still suck dick if they want. 

Seems like people are just pissed because Trump is a jackass banging some hot international poon. 

I didn't get into an auto accident this morning, so I guess nobody else did either.

Personally, I don't care who Trump is banging. He is an asshole, though.