• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

It amuses me how people conflate personal freedom with industrial freedoms.  People cry about the “debt” (laugh) being passed down to our children.  How about destroying the planet in lieu of some regulatory suffering for dead/dying industries.  How’s that gonna work out for the kids ?

Once the economy implodes the environmental standards will as well. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

If you are concerned, really concerned about carbon footprints, then say goodbye to all of the things you use on a daily basis. Otherwise someone is going to keep providing you the path to your own destruction. That may just mean no barbque or In n Out. 

Ready to make that commitment?

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

If you are concerned, really concerned about carbon footprints, then say goodbye to all of the things you use on a daily basis. Otherwise someone is going to keep providing you the path to your own destruction. That may just mean no barbque or In n Out. 

Ready to make that commitment?

No

On 11/4/2017 at 7:44 PM, Jason said:

I don't think anyone rejects that but to assume it's the only cause seems a bit simplistic 

See my post about shellfish farts in the Hangout forum.

Seriously, the late, great George Carlin did a joke about cattle farts contributing to it, but there was some underlying truth.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'd like to know how exactly they are going to regulate cow farts other than limiting the amount of cows in the state.  Maybe they can develop a cattle version of a catalytic converter that can be attached to a cow's bunghole.

1 minute ago, IEAngelsfan said:

I'd like to know how exactly they are going to regulate cow farts other than limiting the amount of cows in the state.  Maybe they can develop a cattle version of a catalytic converter that can be attached to a cow's bunghole.

I'm pretty sure California enacts legislation without thinking things through first.

Many "FOXTROT FOXTROT" EAM messages transmitted over the last 24 hours.

11175 KHz USB 

FF Flash messages are unprecedented (not even on 9/11), above SKYKING and just below KLAXON EWO.

The message length, hundreds of characters, is extremely long. Normally they are just a few characters following the preamble.

SA was the kickoff.

18 minutes ago, RuledByNone said:

Many "FOXTROT FOXTROT" EAM messages transmitted over the last 24 hours.

11175 KHz USB 

FF Flash messages are unprecedented (not even on 9/11), above SKYKING and just below KLAXON EWO.

The message length, hundreds of characters, is extremely long. Normally they are just a few characters following the preamble.

SA was the kickoff.

can you give a little more info on what you're talking about? who's sending the flash messages, who's receiving them, what's their purpose, and how do you know about them?