• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think their are too many politicians dirtier than the Clintons.  I just don't see how this investigation ties in with that.

The connections between Tony Podesta, the Russians, and possible kickbacks to the Clinton Foundation over the uranium?? Just speculating.

Mueller can look wherever he wants. He has unlimited funds, no deadlines, and carte blanche on anything involving Russia.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Tony Podesta, Manafort, and Gates are connected. NBC is reporting that Podesta is a subject of Mueller's probe.

Clinton was SOS when the uranium deal was made. She approved it. Did the Clinton Foundation benefit? Bill benefited, 500 grand for a speech. Follow the money trail.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-distract-robert-mueller-explained-807999089c9e/

this has already been addressed...link from earlier this morning

There is a reason why Republicans and Trump have been shitting out uranium...to get folks like you shitting out uranium out of ur-anus

Edited by red321

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Reds balls are tingling.

I don't know...I'm not sure this country is willing to handle what the results of this might be leading to, and I certainly have very little faith, based on what we've seen up to this point, that Republicans will put country ahead of party if the situation warrants.

The public has very little faith in our institutions. Opinions have become facts and facts have become what one believes to be right. 

Let's just say, for shits and giggles...come summer of 2018 Mueller comes out with charges that Trump was involved, at least tacitly, in conspiring with Russia to impact the 2018 election. That his campaign coordinated with Wikileaks on the slow roll-out of DNC/Podesta emails timed to cause maximum damage, that his campaign utilized stolen data and coordinated online social media campaigns with the Russians, and that Trump fired Comey and worked to impede the investigation. And...to add fuel to fire Trump then goes and pardons not only members of his campaign, and his spawn...but himself.

Do you actually see a Republican led congress to start impeachment proceedings? Do you think folks like Maga would change their mind about Trump? 

edit: and this is not me saying that's where this is headed...but just laying out what could be a "worst case scenario"

Edited by red321

22 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Tony Podesta, Manafort, and Gates are connected. NBC is reporting that Podesta is a subject of Mueller's probe.

Clinton was SOS when the uranium deal was made. She approved it. Did the Clinton Foundation benefit? Bill benefited, 500 grand for a speech. Follow the money trail.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

OH FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME THE SECRETARY OF STATE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT GODDAMN DEAL.

You guys really need to stop reading r/the_donald.  She couldn't solely approve it, she couldn't deny it, and she was only one of more than a dozen people in the administration and the DOD that had to approve it.

Edited by nate

3 minutes ago, nate said:

OH FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME THE SECRETARY OF STATE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT GODDAMN DEAL.

You guys really need to stop reading r/the_donald.  She couldn't solely approve it, she couldn't deny it, and she was only one of more than a dozen people in the administration and the DOD that had to approve it.

Shhhhh.  That doesn’t fit the Hillary is literally Satan narrative.  HILLARY CONTROLS ALL

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, nate said:

You guys really need to stop reading r/the_donald.  She couldn't approve it, she couldn't deny it, and she was only one of more than a dozen people in the administration and the DOD that had to approve it.

What I hear you saying is she masterminded the whole thing. Is that accurate?

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The connections between Tony Podesta, the Russians, and possible kickbacks to the Clinton Foundation over the uranium?? Just speculating.

Mueller can look wherever he wants. He has unlimited funds, no deadlines, and carte blanche on anything involving Russia.

How do you explain Papadopolous?  And how do you explain the fact that Russia released tons of damning info on the DNC and Hillary and nothing on Trump?

Stop reading Breitbart and read the actual news.

Listen, I don't know if the Clintons are involved in any of the things that Mueller is investigating. I don't know what he's investigating, and nobody except him and his staff knows.

I'm just commenting on Tony Podesta and the fact that he's a possible subject of the wide-ranging probe. And he's connected with Manafort and Gates, who were indicted. He quit his firm this morning immediately after the indictments. Coincidence?

Tony, brother John, Secretary of State Hillary, Bill, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Podesta Group. Maybe there's nothing there, maybe there's something. We shall see.

Now back to Trump and the Russians engineering the 2016 election.

Edited by fan_since79

More than likely we'll end up seeing the Clintons at least involved in the periphery. Not necessarily because they did anything wrong, though would that really shock anyone, but because those on the Russian payroll will have actively sought to gain influence with them as they did the Trump campaign.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Listen, I don't know if the Clintons are involved in any of the things that Mueller is investigating. I don't know what he's investigating, and nobody except him and his staff knows.

I'm just commenting on Tony Podesta and the fact that he's a possible subject of the wide-ranging probe. And he's connected with Manafort and Gates, who were indicted. He quit his firm this morning immediately after the indictments. Coincidence?

Tony, brother John, Secretary of State Hillary, Bill, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Podesta Group. Maybe there's nothing there, maybe there's something. We shall see.

Now back to Trump and the Russians engineering the 2016 election.

I agree with you.  With these kinds of investigations, they can go in any direction and tie up completely unexpected people.  Who knows where this goes.  I don’t expect that they’ll rope in the Clintons but I wouldn’t be terribly surprised by anything.