• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I got pay wall blocked.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

41 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Officials have said that the FBI has confirmed some of the information in the dossier. Other details, including the most sensational accusations, have not been verified and may never be.

Fusion GPS’s work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate’s background.

Fusion GPS did not start off looking at Trump’s Russia ties but quickly realized that those relationships were extensive, according to the people familiar with the matter.

When the Republican donor stopped paying for the research, Elias, acting on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, agreed to pay for the work to continue. The Democrats paid for research, including by Fusion GPS, because of concerns that little was known about Trump and his business interests, according to the people familiar with the matter.

I am curious what Trump supporters like about him. What good, exactly, does he bring to the office?

Don't say "he's honest" or "he tells it like it is." He is the most dishonest president we have ever had.

He is also the most dishonorable and most classless. He is a disgusting pig. Watching him try to lead our armed forces or consult families of those who have lost loves ones makes me sick to my stomach.

He isn't a Christian, though he shockingly purports to be one. He is probably the least Christ-like figure to hold the office, which is remarkable considering his competition consists of slaveholders, Indian killers, and anti-semites.

He is so divisive that he can't get even his Republican majority to do anything on his agenda. So clearly, he is no good at the politics part of his politician job.

He is a traitor - see, e.g. everything Russia. 

Seriously, what do you Trump supporters see in him? Personally, I'd rather have 50 more years of Obama - who at the very least is a decent man - than three more years of Trump. And I say this as a lifelong Republican. 

10 minutes ago, nate said:

That proves nothing btw, of course they paid people to vet Trump.  It doesn't even prove the dossier is fake.

So you're saying you care about the content of the material, and not how it was revealed?

That sounds familiar, but I cant quite put my finger on it.

23 minutes ago, nate said:

Like claiming Obama is a Kenyan?

I was referring to wikileaks and emails, but you know this already.

A dossier that includes golden showers is hardly something that should be taken as gospel, and it was used as justification for spying on a leading presidential campaign while being paid for by that campaigns opponent.

Not exactly a nothing burger.

Nobody really does take it as gospel... there is more than enough that is concrete that is bad about him.

Also, you do realize that a few Trump cabinet members have already been caught using their private email addresses right?

Also, it isn't spying, pay attention, it is collecting information that already exists, not standing there with a camera waiting for it to happen.  They call it opposition research for a reason.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So you're saying you care about the content of the material, and not how it was revealed?

That sounds familiar, but I cant quite put my finger on it.

Fusion GPS is an American company hired first by the Republicans to look into Trump, and later funded by Clinton to do the same.  Perfectly legal.  Not the same as Trump's family members and campaign manager having shady meetings with Russians operatives with dirt that comes straight from the Kremlin.

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ugh, we need more moderates, not less.  

The problem with moderates is this:

http://usdebtclock.org/

Once the petrodollar is second fiddle, the debt becomes real. Our kids and grandkids are all going to be bent over But nobody has the balls to do anything about it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/petro-yuan-china-wants-to-dethrone-dollar-rmb-denominated-oil-contracts.html

8 minutes ago, LHalo said:

The problem with moderates is this:

http://usdebtclock.org/

Once the petrodollar is second fiddle, the debt becomes real. Our kids and grandkids are all going to be bent over But nobody has the balls to do anything about it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/petro-yuan-china-wants-to-dethrone-dollar-rmb-denominated-oil-contracts.html

Key word being nobody.  Not Trump, not anybody