• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

giphy.webp

Whenever I read people's hate and anger toward Trump, I'm just reminded of those who I listened to and read bitch about Obama for 8 years. 

Let's face it. Nothing changes under the sun when it comes to our past presidents. Half of the people will like the POTUS, the other half will hate him. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

And Trump robot Devin Nunes announced a new investigation into the Russia uranium “scandal”.  One that’s already been debunked, but that part of the GOP does love their bullshit investigations.  

What do you think Thomas.  More distraction directives from the Donald here ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Geez. They look guiltier than a kid caught by their mom looking at dirty magazines at church. And they are supposed to be professional liars. Donald's attention grabbers usually are off the cuff. This is the more traditional GOP kind. <cough> Benghazi <cough> No idea what it means.

Admittedly, this is extremely short-sided, but the only policy that has negatively impacted my life in the last decade is Obamacare. If I were a voter, specifically an unaffiliated voter, or a centrist voter there's no way I would have voted Democrat.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

And Trump robot Devin Nunes announced a new investigation into the Russia uranium “scandal”.  One that’s already been debunked, but that part of the GOP does love their bullshit investigations.  

How as this been debunked?  This whole investigation is just starting, though it's been on hold during the Obama admin.

50 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The more they revile Trump, the more his voters support him. The one thing they admire is he fights back. It's going to backfire on his detractors. I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP picks up a 60-vote majority next year in the Senate.

CNN and the Democrats should pick a different strategy. This one is not working.

So spite voting.  Even though he’s truly despicable. 

Someone tell me again how it’s the left that is responsible for the conservatives vote. 

What strategy would work ? Stop being liberal ? The alt right is leaving no space for compromise. 

I think Bob Corker and Jeff Flake actions recently (Flake is resigning) should send up a massive red flag to principled conservatives. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Someone tell me again how it’s the left is responsible for the conservatives vote. 

Well to achieve a goal, you must have a strategy and that strategy should include specific tactics. Assuming there is a desire for the goal to be achieved. 

41 minutes ago, jordan111280 said:

How as this been debunked?  This whole investigation is just starting, though it's been on hold during the Obama admin.

The investigation wasn’t completed for another 4 years after the deal was approved.  How exactly would Clinton or anyone in the administration even known something was foul when the decision was made.

also, an FBI assistant director and the republican chair of the intelligence committee didn’t even know an investigation was going on.   This isn’t a debate about whether it was a good idea.  It probably was not.  The question here is whether there was criminal conduct and it seems that to assume there was is reaching at straws. 

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Someone tell me again how it’s the left that is responsible for the conservatives vote. 

What strategy would work ? Stop being liberal ? The alt right is leaving no space for compromise. 

I think Bob Corker and Jeff Flake actions recently (Flake is resigning) should send up a massive red flag to principled conservatives. 

Be rational, not angry.  Hope the people on your side that are getting the headlines are the well spoken, rational ones with good responses.  Hope to god that it isn't crazies who are calling for impeachment or complaining about a very personal phone call.

There are a lot of middle ground people, who voted for Trump and know he is horrible, but you have to give them a real alternative.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Family says Trump sent $25K promised after soldier's death

by: The Associated Press Updated: 

http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/family-says-trump-sent-25k-promised-after-soldiers-death/629351968

if i lost a family member, i think i'd be giving a call to the white house PDQ.

this could get expensive for donny (though it is a nice gesture on his part).

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Be rational, not angry.  Hope the people on your side that are getting the headlines are the well spoken, rational ones with good responses.  Hope to god that it isn't crazies who are calling for impeachment or complaining about a very personal phone call.

There are a lot of middle ground people, who voted for Trump and know he is horrible, but you have to give them a real alternative.

I agree that we don’t need the far left people like Keith Ellison etc and for me personally, I haven’t said much about the phone call because I don’t think it’s an appropriate thing to criticize.  I don’t know what went on in that call, the context etc.  I’m just not going to comment on it.  It’s something that people should move on from. The same with the Niger business.  I said that it’s been brushed under the rug, but I’m not interested in a fake scandal like Benghazi.  So I haven’t said much.  I don’t think I’m unreasonable on here.  

we’ll see how middle ground these people are in 2018 and 2020.  I hope you’re right. 

28 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Flake was at best a coin flip though probably probably worse odds to get primaried in Arizona. 538 had a good article a while back that they (somewhat gloatingly) reposted.

As far as a strategy for the left as a whole, change everything they are doing. If politics were a car dealership..

"Yeah Mr. potential former Republican voter, we have an okay car here. It's not exactly flashy but it's good enough for everyone. But you are too fucking stupid to know it. And you'd probably hate the fact that the parts were made in Mexico. And why the fuck are you driving a gas powered vehicle anyway? Do you fucking hate the Earth. I can't even fucking talk to you any more. Just leave the dealership."

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This goes both ways. The left wing have become extremist assholes.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Flake was at best a coin flip though probably probably worse odds to get primaried in Arizona. 538 had a good article a while back that they (somewhat gloatingly) reposted.

As far as a strategy for the left as a whole, change everything they are doing. If politics were a car dealership..

"Yeah Mr. potential former Republican voter, we have an okay car here. It's not exactly flashy but it's good enough for everyone. But you are too fucking stupid to know it. And you'd probably hate the fact that the parts were made in Mexico. And why the fuck are you driving a gas powered vehicle anyway? Do you fucking hate the Earth. I can't even fucking talk to you any more. Just leave the dealership."

That’s not the point with Flake.  It’s indicative of where the party is going that a guy like Flake.  Who is a traditional conservative,  is being squeezed out.  Also, the man clearly has an ethical issue with what he sees.

And, if the trends are to be believed.  Arizona is turning blue.  I believe a democrat is projected to take his seat.

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

If you're an eater and a carnivore and there are only two restaurants to choose from - a vegan joint and a steak place. Even though the steak sucks and the guy that owns it, his hostess and all the servers are fucking assholes, you'll make sure you bring a bottle of A1. 

^