• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I really want Trump to be reelected. I mean... I really really really want him to be reelected. You could take a knee and not salute the flag flying from the top of my giant erection that I get just from the thought of 4 more years of Trump. Every last breath I utter and every last keystroke I type will be in effort to get my sweet orange prince four more years.

FTFY

47 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Really need the democrats to get their shit together because if there is one hope for America, it's gridlock.

They are doing the same thing the Republicans did in the Obama era. Obstruction is first and foremost then working on ideas and solutions.

I may have exaggerated a bit, but everyone I know who voted for Trump (outside of somebody on this board who will remain nameless) (yay, anecdotal evidence) did so because of a) suck it libturds or 2) suck it Hillary or iii) all of the above.

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

FTFY

You're as much of a broken record as Blarg, Nate, or myself.

The dems won't win by understanding and reaching out to Trump voters.  They'll win by finding their next Obama, an exciting and charismatic candidate who fires up the base, and gets people who didn't bother to vote (or voted for Bernie) to vote for that candidate this time. 

23 minutes ago, Glen said:

I may have exaggerated a bit, but everyone I know who voted for Trump (outside of somebody on this board who will remain nameless) (yay, anecdotal evidence) did so because of a) suck it libturds or 2) suck it Hillary or iii) all of the above.

Of course. I don't think it was his endearing qualities that drew people to him. There are some that voted for him just because he was an "outsider". I'm not so sure we should continue to go that route in the future.

22 minutes ago, Glen said:

You're as much of a broken record as Blarg, Nate, or myself.

The dems won't win by understanding and reaching out to Trump voters.  They'll win by finding their next Obama, an exciting and charismatic candidate who fires up the base, and gets people who didn't bother to vote (or voted for Bernie) to vote for that candidate this time. 

No, they win if they win over rust belt voters

35 minutes ago, Glen said:

Rage

You are a beautiful son of a bitch. You are so fueled up on a junkie-like high feeding your inner angry child, with a bender going on for months on end,  that you ignore the sweet sweet irony that you make my point amazingly well. Not as good as me of course but that's an admittedly high bar. But if you are unwavering in help of Trump with your efforts against him, it's only fair that you help me with your rants as well. I've dealt with enough people with dependency issues, even if they don't come from a bottle or a dealer but instead the devil's nectar politics, that I understand where you are coming from. It feels so good to rage and try to tear down your opponents, to have them driven in front of you, while their women hear their lamentations.

Thank you sir though for all your help in making me look even more correct. I don't need your help in this regard admittedly but unsolicited assistance is always appreciated.  Who do you think drives more people to the polls nowadays? Certainly not the candidates themselves. Donald Trump is the fucking President of the United States for Christ's sake. So please fucking tell me how name calling of a collective group of millions, driven by this artificial high of self righteous rage, guided into a fine point of the echo chamber and amplified by technology even begins to help your side? Are the right wing agitaters egging you on? Of course. Is it fair? No it's not but neither are beer ads near rehab centers. But damn right do we need a bridge builder like Pres. Obama. If only to save the left, and likely this country, from itself.

2 hours ago, nate said:

People voted for Trump because they hate Muslims, they hate Women having any power, because he talked about Jesus more and because they are so uneducated they don't understand simple science like climate change or they are brainwashed since birth to not question anything and vote a specific way.

I know people who couldn't stand him but voted for him because the D option was every bit his detestable twin and equally if not more unappealing.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

You are a beautiful son of a bitch. You are so fueled up on a junkie-like high feeding your inner angry child, with a bender going on for months on end,  that you ignore the sweet sweet irony that you make my point amazingly well. Not as good as me of course but that's an admittedly high bar. But if you are unwavering in help of Trump with your efforts against him, it's only fair that you help me with your rants as well. I've dealt with enough people with dependency issues, even if they don't come from a bottle or a dealer but instead the devil's nectar politics, that I understand where you are coming from. It feels so good to rage and try to tear down your opponents, to have them driven in front of you, while their women hear their lamentations.

Thank you sir though for all your help in making me look even more correct. I don't need your help in this regard admittedly but unsolicited assistance is always appreciated.  Who do you think drives more people to the polls nowadays? Certainly not the candidates themselves. Donald Trump is the fucking President of the United States for Christ's sake. So please fucking tell me how name calling of a collective group of millions, driven by this artificial high of self righteous rage, guided into a fine point of the echo chamber and amplified by technology even begins to help your side? Are the right wing agitaters egging you on? Of course. Is it fair? No it's not but neither are beer ads near rehab centers. But damn right do we need a bridge builder like Pres. Obama. If only to save the left, and likely this country, from itself.

I think you like the sound of your own voice more than I like my own rage.

most of the people I know that voted for trump didn't like him but didn't want a criminal career politician running shit. just like people are fed up with the pc and sjw bullshit (speaking of which...), Hillary represented the same career political bullshit everyone is tired of. when the people saw the same shady shit during the dnc to get past Bernie it symbolized what to expect in the office and the same run of the mill political bullshit they throw and lie to us about. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

They are doing the same thing the Republicans did in the Obama era. Obstruction is first and foremost then working on ideas and solutions.

The only real obstruction has been to the Trumpcare bill the Republicans wanted to pass.  Meanwhile the bipartisan Alexander-Murray bill looks like it has legs.  

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

I've said before that I agree with you to a certain point, and that sometimes I'm a bit full of it. That said, you do tend to bloviate.

Length and especially style seemed necessary to fully illustrate the point I was making about the fluidity of people's reactions on the interwebs. It's an especially tricky argument to make that people are being manipulated to act against their own best interests. Not the easiest nut to crack.  We'd rather believe that we are in our own control of our destinies.  It's still astounding the times we're in. We know as fact that some Russians, possibly as a state actor, sought targeted messaging using tailored left wing imagery and causes. Presumingly to increase the turnout on the right. It's not much of an extension to suspect that the next step would be to weaponize the very political reactions that are being expressed by people such as yourself. It's quite literally out of the Nazi playbook. A resource that really shouldn't be used as a how to. Horrific to think what more they could have done with the inherent advantages of social media.

11 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

No, they win if they win over rust belt voters

You're on to something there. I don't believe Hillary visited Wisconsin even once. She didn't lose it by a lot of votes either, or some of the other swing states that went Trump's way. A better run campaign and she might be president today.