• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Liberals aren’t responsible for the decisions of conservatives.  Everyone sees what Trump is.  Isn’t that enough for a reasonable person to make an adult decision ? 

If someone sees Trumps actions as “good” they’re a lost cause anyway.  There’s noting any democrat can say or do that will change that vote. 

Believe how things are said matters.  Tact matters.  

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, red321 said:

Sure you can. That's what you seem to be ignoring, there is no clear legal definition of what is impeachable. You are conflating should with could. Or is that could with should. It's early and coffee hasn't kicked in. 

Red, your and idoit. You used to be better than this but you've devolved to a complete fool these days. 

Now regroup and contact your people at the DNC and tell them to pull their heads out of their asses and put a candidate out there that people respect. Not a candidate they felt some obligation to but a real person that can lead without half the country hating their guts. 

3 hours ago, red321 said:

Wow...guess someone is really trying to distract everyone. 

That and legally I think he has to this week based on legislation passed back in 90's

That's right. He's simply doing what is required by the 1992 law. All these documents etc must be released by October 26. That's the deadline imposed by Congress 25 years ago.

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If this was an issue of manners then Trump would have never had a chance.  It’s not about that.  

Fundamentally.  People are dealing with 2 different sets of facts. 

Well, I think that you are disregarding the folks who aren't strong republicans.  You keep telling them how stupid they are and then expect them to agree with you

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Well, I think that you are disregarding the folks who aren't strong republicans.  You keep telling them how stupid they are and then expect them to agree with you

The picture is one of Obama when he cried talking about Sandy Hook.

MT, I know you don’t like it but these are the people that the country is dealing with.  Sheriff Clarke is massively popular among conservatives.  There is a poison in the conservative sphere.  I don’t think the left needs to indulge how awful they are by pretending that there is a valid perspective among the “alt right” these are not Reagan or Bush conservatives.  We aren’t debating economic policy.  These folks like I said operate with their own facts.  Pointing out how stupid and wrong those facts are is all that can be done.  Hopefully the people who aren’t completely lost recognize that.  And I know that the left has its problems.  The hyper PC crowd is a problem.  But look, that group is isolated on the left.  They are not being put into policy making positions.  The conservative voter is putting the alt right lunatic into  office all over the country on the regular.  Schools boards,  sheriff offices, the senate all over.  That’s the difference. 

If one can look at the last 7 or 8 months think.  “Gee, Hillary would have been even worse” that’s just living in an alternate reality.  Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.  If one thinks that some political cronyism and self enrichment (Which is at worst what Clinton is guilty of) is worse then what we have now.  Then again, that person is a lost cause.  They live on their own conspiracy theory planet.  If a majority of the country is really there.  Then we’re fucked.  We’ll see in 2018. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

21 minutes ago, nate said:

No, you just act more superior than gays, Muslims, and others.

No not really.  But on here, especially in this forum, you act as though you are paid to be superior and you do it so well, you are underpaid, but then again, you think that as well.  

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No not really.  But on here, especially in this forum, you act as though you are paid to be superior and you do it so well, you are underpaid, but then again, you think that as well.  

Tell that to the scores of Christians that have banned gay marriage across the country.

If not for the court it still would be.

26 minutes ago, nate said:

She ended up being a pretty big nutjob.

But you are right, the sex was good.

"Pretty big" meaning she a complete nutjob?  Or "pretty big" meaning she booked two seats on a plane?

No judgement either way, I mean ... if the sex was indeed good, who cares?