• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, Glen said:

What has the republican party become when their president is a sexual predator and they continue to support him?  And do you really wanna get into a comparison of sexual predators that support each party?  

And yes, as we're seeing now and as anybody with half an ounce of sense saw last year, Hillary would have been a much better choice for president.  That doesn't mean she was a great choice, but by comparison to Trump she's Abe fucking Lincoln.

Why do we "know" this?  

Aside from reversing a bunch of Obama policies what has Trump actually done, good or bad?  

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why do we "know" this?  

Aside from reversing a bunch of Obama policies what has Trump actually done, good or bad?  

His AG apparently loves civil forfeiture. It obviously existed before Trump but we'll see how much Sessions does to expand it. 

27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

His AG apparently loves civil forfeiture. It obviously existed before Trump but we'll see how much Sessions does to expand it. 

Oh for sure, but it isn't like that wasn't happening under the previous administrations already.  There are plenty of things I hate about the policies some of his people are pushing, plenty to hate about his tweets, his tact, his discourse with foreign leaders, his tiny hands.

But what has he actually done?

I mean it is possible Hillary may have gotten something accomplished but how do I know it would be good?

Edited by mtangelsfan

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh for sure, but it isn't like that wasn't happening under the previous administrations already.  There are plenty of things I hate about the policies some of his people are pushing, plenty to hate about his tweets, his tact, his discourse with foreign leaders, his tiny hands.

I mean it is possible Hillary may have gotten something accomplished but how do I know it would be good?

Hillary not doing anything with the healthcare is better than what Trump has done. That's 1 good 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ah but that can be debated, no?  Obviously liberals aren't going to like him.  

Glen's statement, it seems to me, goes beyond partisanship.

Don't know how you can debate that what Trump has done to Obamacare is better than what it was when he took office but I would like to hear it. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Really, you've got to pull your head out of your ass. Arafat basicly created terrorism and unleashed it on the earth, Duterte is a two bit tyrant that is only fucking over his own people. 

The point you won't accept is nearly every president has had some despot leader at the white house and it wasn't for exchanging Faberge eggs.  

Arafat objectively did not invent terrorism.  It’s been around a long time.  Actually. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Don't know how you can debate that what Trump has done to Obamacare is better than what it was when he took office but I would like to hear it. 

Again, other than turn back liberal policies, what has Trump done?  I just don't think its enough to say Hillary would have been better.

I mean, of course liberals are going to think that.

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He has been labled as the father of modern terrorism. 

By who ? Anyway that’s neither here nor there.  Arafat is a complicated figure and again, he was participating in peace talks.  We can just disagree.  You are correct that all administrations have hosted unsavory characters.  

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

What as he actually done?

destroyed Aca healthcare markets, or has attempted to, and did so in a fashion to maximize damage

rolled back environmental regulations including the ridiculous idea that coal can be clean

has done nothing to push congress on chip expiring

Nominated some of the  worst cabinet officials this side of the teapot dome scandal

has abdicated international leadership on climate change

has continuously kneecapped the state department

has attempted to roll back transgender rights in the military without consulting with his generals

appears to want to start a war with North Korea while trying to take South Korea hostage by threatening our trade deal with them

has thrown the idea of international agreements out the window by having zero understanding of how these agreements works and how international treaties aren't a zero sum game where one side wins and the other side loses

has 'presided' over a humanitarian disaster in puerto rico

has turned the some of the simplest tasks into nightly drama...as tough as honoring the families of fallen soldiers is as a job... he's managed to poison that as well and turn it political including the idea he could make things better by writing a 25k check and then forgetting to

he is figuratively the stink in seinfelds car that ruins everything and everyone he comes in contact with

Edited by red321

I laughed

Michael MaliceVerified account @michaelmalice

His father ran the CIA

The 9/11 report had redacted pages

"Saddam has WMDs that he will be using imminently"

DMgve5mVwAAlQ2_.jpg
1:07
ABC NewsVerified account @ABC
Former Pres. George W. Bush: "Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication."
8:56 AM - 19 Oct 2017