• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I swear you guys pick the dumbest things to point out.

I know it's petty, but the guy makes himself an easy target.  He just comes off as a complete buffoon at times.  Like today he said he spoke to the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Just think how much better the world would be if instead of spending money on mosques, temples, and every other pointless landmark, money was spent on schools and infrastructure.

At the same time, imagine how much better we would be as a race if people stopped spending so much time and energy worshipping god and studying religious text and instead taught others, or spent more time learning math, science, reading and writing.

Imagine if Christians were truly that philanthropic and instead of building churches they were building fresh water wells, roads, hospitals and didn't teach abstinence and instead taught about safe sex and disease control.

Edited by nate

1 minute ago, nate said:

Just think how much better the world would be if instead of spending money on mosques, temples, and every other pointless landmark, money was spent on schools and infrastructure.

At the same time, imagine how much better we would be as a race if people stopped spending so much time and energy worshipping god and studying religious text and instead taught others, or spent more time learning math, science, reading and writing.

Imagine if Christians were truly that philanthropic and instead of building churches they were building fresh water wells, roads, and didn't teach abstinence and instead taught about safe sex and disease control.

Uh, we are already build wells and roads.  

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Imagine if Christians were truly that philanthropic and instead of building churches they were building fresh water wells, roads, hospitals and didn't teach abstinence and instead taught about safe sex and disease control.

Um many do all the things you want them to do. 

Everyone wastes resources on non-essentials

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don’t know what that means. We all get taxed up the ass. I give more to charity than I pay in income tax. Am I part of the problem?

If you are giving to Christian charities then yes, or if you consider giving to the church Charity then yes.

Wow. I respect you a ton but I think you’re way off the mark here. I think you see every Christian as Joel Ostein. Just not the case.

FTR I support a number of causes some Christian, some not but all vetted to ensure the money is used to help people of any race or religion. Vetted as much as is possible.

28 minutes ago, nate said:

So Nate is against the 1st and 2nd Amendment.