• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Holy crap....TSD is actually....Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/10/trump-proposes-iq-tests-face-off-with-tillerson-after-secretary-of-state-calls-him-a-moron/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pp-trump-iq-8am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

(regarding Tillerson) “I think it's fake news,” Trump said, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

30 minutes ago, red321 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/10/trump-proposes-iq-tests-face-off-with-tillerson-after-secretary-of-state-calls-him-a-moron/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pp-trump-iq-8am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

(regarding Tillerson) “I think it's fake news,” Trump said, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump is more intelligent than you will ever understand.

31 minutes ago, red321 said:

This is just in reference to the "calm before the storm" comment.

59dd42fe55a40_ScreenShot2017-10-10at3_00_09PM.png.e4f22309d94410221cf7a633a4997f22.png

59dd425e5ffb2_ScreenShot2017-10-10at2_56_52PM.png.56465533a101e6054d25b5a56a17d1be.png

"Right after the Justice Department is done suing those colleges over affirmative action, we're gonna need some laws that guarantee equitable TV representation for political parties.  It's not fair, Republicans just can't get a chance in elite late night comedy with the existing system so biased against them!"

10 minutes ago, well_red said:

59dd42fe55a40_ScreenShot2017-10-10at3_00_09PM.png.e4f22309d94410221cf7a633a4997f22.png

59dd425e5ffb2_ScreenShot2017-10-10at2_56_52PM.png.56465533a101e6054d25b5a56a17d1be.png

"Right after the Justice Department is done suing those colleges over affirmative action, we're gonna need some laws that guarantee equitable TV representation for political parties.  It's not fair, Republicans just can't get a chance in elite late night comedy with the existing system so biased against them!"

maybe he needs to visit harvey weinstein in his hotel room one of these nights.

too soon?

Harvey's wife is leaving him, surprising no one. Meanwhile he's off to some private treatment facility to deal with his problems. 

His wife is gorgeous. Not sure why he hasn't been loyal to her, unless he's addicted to power, or a major horndog, or he's just a major dick.