• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Mattis target of failed Kabul airport rocket attack, Taliban says

This should be good for a few Trump Tweets.  Well, at least it should.  

He's too busy deleting other tweets.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352613-trump-deletes-tweets-backing-strange-after-primary-loss

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

45 minutes ago, red321 said:

he's a rocket scientist...so I'm comfortable with that...what's he going to do, slide rule me?

Send Best Korea the missing information for their long range ICBM program, his bank account information and your home address?

I swear it is impossible to get any real answers about any of this.  McConnell comes on and says their tax plan has a huge tax cut for the middle class.

Then Schumer comes on and says there is no tax cut for the middle class in their bill.

Who the hell can anyone believe anymore.  One thing I do know, the middle class will get screwed.

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I swear it is impossible to get any real answers about any of this.  McConnell comes on and says their tax plan has a huge tax cut for the middle class.

Then Schumer comes on and says there is no tax cut for the middle class in their bill.

Who the hell can anyone believe anymore.  One thing I do know, the middle class will get screwed.

I guess it depends on their definition of "middle class" 

10 hours ago, Adam said:

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

ee38c91b307b3a91b1cfd8c3d3fe07a5.png

I don't think this means what the people commenting on the page that @Adam linked to think it means. It seems clear to me that this is a well calculated play on sheer numbers and that ads which would promote notions counter to a person's belief were shown to them to make them react negatively. It's like when I used to see ads pumping up the Red Sox games and how great they and their stories are, except it's actually targeted. (My thought: "Screw the Red Sox.") All it did was make me hate the Red Sox more (hate is a relative term here).

In one of the images on the page that's linked to, it says "If you want to keep up the Russia narrative, then you have to concede the Russians thought the best way to get Trump elected was to promote Hillary Clinton." While I'm not sure that they thought it was the best way, it most certainly would be part of the way. That's pretty savvy, honestly.

We've seen it on this board: some people HATE Hillary. I bet Blarg had a bit of vomit in his throat each time he saw a Hillary ad.

This is where the 2016 right's huge advantage in data mining and big data really comes in. By knowing how the vast majority of people responded to certain issues they could with little effort tailor their message down to the individual very effectively. Even if it was the reverse psychology applied above. Facebook as well would have little to no reason to suspect that the innocuous ads supporting HRC would in fact be used in such way.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I don't think this means what the people commenting on the page that @Adam linked to think it means. It seems clear to me that this is a well calculated play on sheer numbers and that ads which would promote notions counter to a person's belief were shown to them to make them react negatively. It's like when I used to see ads pumping up the Red Sox games and how great they and their stories are, except it's actually targeted. (My thought: "Screw the Red Sox.") All it did was make me hate the Red Sox more (hate is a relative term here).

In one of the images on the page that's linked to, it says "If you want to keep up the Russia narrative, then you have to concede the Russians thought the best way to get Trump elected was to promote Hillary Clinton." While I'm not sure that they thought it was the best way, it most certainly would be part of the way. That's pretty savvy, honestly.

We've seen it on this board: some people HATE Hillary. I bet Blarg had a bit of vomit in his throat each time he saw a Hillary ad.

If you looked closer at the mishmash of crap Adam linked to some of its proof was targeted pro Clinton ads highlighting her support in the Muslim community. depending on who that message was targeted, not necessarily seen as a positive. 

Edited by red321

13 minutes ago, red321 said:

If you looked closer at the mishmash of crap Adam linked to some of its proof was targeted pro Clinton ads highlighting her support in the Muslim community. depending on who that message was targeted, not necessarily seen as a positive. 

That was exactly what Rally was saying though.