• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

The hippity hop as I understand it is very much informed by life in impoverished places.  Not that I'm an expert or anything.  Lol. 

I think it started out that way but now it’s done just because that’s what’s going to sell. In my opinion, it isn’t a healthy lifestyle to look up to or emulate. In the 50’s and 60’s the blacks were poor and disenfranchised but not nearly the same issues and magnitude we see today. They need strong leaders that can help steer them away from the violent hip hop culture 

39 minutes ago, Rico said:

Scott Pruitt (Head of the EPA) is also flying on private jets.  Including a flight from Cincinnati to New York that cost taxpayers 20k.  On top of that he is billing us 25k to build a sound-proof chamber in his office.

5KY2b2.gif

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think it started out that way but now it’s done just because that’s what’s going to sell. In my opinion, it isn’t a healthy lifestyle to look up to or emulate. In the 50’s and 60’s the blacks were poor and disenfranchised but not nearly the same issues and magnitude we see today. They need strong leaders that can help steer them away from the violent hip hop culture 

I think the spirit of what your saying isn't coming from a bad place.  But I do have a problem with the idea that the "blacks" need leaders.  Who are the white leaders ?or the Asian ones ?  Also, that gangster culture is something that is black.  I think the gang banger stuff is more a product of poor people being poor.  Unfortunately, this often ends up being the black folks and of course they have their own brand of gang banger stuff.  Black Americans are not a monolithic group and I think it's unfair to try and push them into one.

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, Glen said:

http://www.snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Less than a minute to find that info.

Also, your Honor, let the record show that it was Blarg with the "But Hillary" this time.

This time? Laugh. Probably just easier to point out the rare occasion it's someone else. 

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Do we think Mitch McConnell was a pretty negative force for Trumps guy ?

I think this speaks more to the fact that Trump is a result of where the Republicans have been going, not a one off. 

I think it should also scare the shit out of Republicans up for election...probably going to see more Sharon Angles, Todd Atkins, and that witch chick from Delaware. 

10 hours ago, Rico said:

On top of that he is billing us 25k to build a sound-proof chamber in his office.

Considering the potential sensitivity of what the EPA may have to clean up or at the very least monitor, this expense may be necessary to meet legal requirements.

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I hear a lot of academia, is extremely passive aggressive. 

in my experience there was nothing passive about it.  your flagrant use of commas would certainly wouldn't help.

Edited by well_red
karma's a bitch