• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 9/18/2017 at 8:20 PM, Blarg said:

Wiretapping his campaign chairman gives them access to conversations with Trump. His assertion was true enough, conversations he had over the phone were intercepted. 

They're "true enough" in the same sense that someone can claim in a "true enough" manner that they were pulled over for speeding while sitting in the passenger seat of a car that their buddy is driving 95 mph.

In other words: not freaking true at all.

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

Russia is Trump's (and the Dem's) Benghazi.

I hope the Dems are able to do a better job with Russia than the Cons were with Benghazi. 

Except Benghazi was completely a bullshit made up "scandal"  

That remains to be seen with Russia. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

The fact that Stevens and other personel died in a terrorist attack in a dangerous part of the world doesn't constitute some failure of the Secretary of State.  These people act like Stevens was begging Clinton for more security and she told them to fuck off.  It's complete bullshit.  Oh and then there's the whining that she went to bed or whatever.  Like she should have jumped in a jet and flown over there.  She's not a military person and any potential operation to relieve that outpost operated completely independent of her.  FYI, there wasn't shit anyone could have done.  Those poor people were goners.  What exactly was she supposed to do ?  They briefed her, that was that.  It isn't the role of the Secretary of State to coordinate responses to these things.  

I'll grant that she probably shouldn't have said anything to the families.  But literally that.  She shouldn't have said anything other then she was sorry.   She had no obligation to explain anything to them hours after it happened.  These are dangers associated with foreign service and the security of those foreign sites. 

The entire Benghazi episode and the faux outrage around Hillary Clintons response perfectly crystallizes the demonization her political opponents and people who simply don't like her doggedly pursue.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

It has always been one of the most amazing things on how one incident can be seen so differently by two sets of people.

I think plenty of mistakes were made, some by Clinton, but I don't hold her personally responsible.  Her bigger lameness came from trying to pass the buck and blaming a video.

That was stupid and typical Hillary, it is never her fault, just like the election.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Anyone who thought that things would be different, (especially once we saw who he was bringing in) can only blame themselves for being fooled.

Different?  This is unprecedented.  Cabinet members do not travel by private jet on tax payer money.

Abuse of power, "fact finding trips", needless spending, it isn't new.  This particular form of robbery, maybe.  To me it is like a new scam we've never seen before.

It is new but is still just a scam.  This is why I hate our government and one of the biggest reasons why I don't trust them to run healthcare.