• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Actually you are, you are the one that constantly shares complete and utter lies that you read on the daily blaze and brietbart, but nice try.

Anyway if you listen to the interview all he talks about is how his building is now the tallest, no regard for the people that lost their lives.  Good window of what was to come which was a narcissistic parasite that cares about nobody but himself.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

1 - only one of us is grouping everybody together here.

Congrats to you and the other people here that are stupid enough to believe in actual fake news?

And he did compliment Nazis unless you forgot.

But hey, evangelicals got their pro life anti gay judge which is all they needed.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Congrats to you and the other people here that are stupid enough to believe in actual fake news?

Hahaha, dude, you reached back to an interview from 16 years ago for a completely false and pathetic attempt at character assassination.

And he did compliment Nazis unless you forgot.

No, not really but stick with that talking narrative, it's really done well for you.

But hey, evangelicals got their pro life anti gay judge which is all they needed.

And there it is.

I am not a Trump fan but I was expecting worse based off Nate's original description. I did chuckle when I heard the words "amazing" and "terrific"being used. 

Having said that, I did find it suspiciously odd I didn't hear thousands of Muslims cheering in the background. Probably nothing though. 

4 hours ago, nate said:

Actually you are, you are the one that constantly shares complete and utter lies that you read on the daily blaze and brietbart, but nice try.

Anyway if you listen to the interview all he talks about is how his building is now the tallest, no regard for the people that lost their lives.  Good window of what was to come which was a narcissistic parasite that cares about nobody but himself.

Kurt Eichenwald.

Nuff said.

16 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@nate perfectly embodies everything wrong today with political discourse.

15 hours ago, nate said:

Image result for why not both