• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

28 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

You guys should just admit it. White Americans are scared shitless of becoming the minority and being treated the way the other minorities have been treated in America

LOL, its always "fear" with you guys.

Let me give you some reasons why your hypothesis is completely incorrect:

1.  It won't happen in my or my kid's lifetime

2. There will never be one dominant race.  Asian, Latino, African American, White, there will be a big mix and there will be no majority race.

3. There will always be areas where, if one was concerned about that kind of thing, one could be where they feel comfortable.

There are plenty of things in this country to be concerned about, Trump being a big one, but your assertion is not even a blip on the screen.

51 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

You guys should just admit it. White Americans are scared shitless of becoming the minority and being treated the way the other minorities have been treated in America

I'm sure some are. 

22 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

LOL, its always "fear" with you guys.

Let me give you some reasons why your hypothesis is completely incorrect:

1.  It won't happen in my or my kid's lifetime

2. There will never be one dominant race.  Asian, Latino, African American, White, there will be a big mix and there will be no majority race.

3. There will always be areas where, if one was concerned about that kind of thing, one could be where they feel comfortable.

There are plenty of things in this country to be concerned about, Trump being a big one, but your assertion is not even a blip on the screen.

What do you mean by "you guys"?

I get bashing Trump, I mean it's easy and fun for the whole family, but can we do it without advocating actions that would violate international law (Montreux Convention) and more likely than not start WWIII?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-send-warships-deter-putin-154836076.html

There are seriously weird things afoot at the Circle K involving Russia and the US.  Those on the right who seem almost cozy with them and even more bizarrely this hyper-aggressive streak from some on the left, especially in the media, against Russia. I wish I understood it more as it's on the surface rather perplexing.

On August 30, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Thomas said:

When would this regardless of context ever be the case? Wouldn't the worth of engagement only increase as the difference does likewise? 

Yea, that didn't come out right.  It's not really what I meant.  Tho I see that it came off that way.  I am here arguing with all you fine people after all !  It's great that all share our views here.  I had to gtfo out of here for a little while tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I would probably consider his floor to be similar to the Keyes constant : 27%

The Keyes rule is based on Keyes pulling 27% in the Illinois Senate race. He was a last minute replacement replacing the candidate who had to drop out due to scandal (Jack Ryan), black (facing Obama in his first Senate race), carpetbagger, and just a friggen whack job (funny, he'd probably be on the moderate side now). Yet he still pulled 27% of the vote.

So that's the "Republican" floor. They really have to work their ass off to fall below that line.