• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

38 minutes ago, LHalo said:

IDK... I'm not sure how you make an area of 6 million people evacuate. It would probably cause a bigger clusterfuck than everyone staying home. Can you imagine a scenario of OC evacuating? The 91 and the 5 would be a parking lot. 

So it will be the same as between 7 to 10 and 4 to 7 on the weekdays?  Although lately in L.A. the parking lot is between 6 am to 8 pm.  And longer depending on when the Prius drivers decide to drive.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

22 minutes ago, Glen said:

President Baby strikes again...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/29/your-regular-reminder-that-trump-cares-more-about-crowd-size-than-almost-anything-else/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.b18a8a81b956

Of course, this is just another turd on the mountain of shit that is Trump's presidency.

I often lament my sons' lack of focus albeit knowing that it's expected at their age and they'll probably grow out of it. Then I see the rampant ADHD that is the Trump opposition and I realize their lack of focus could be so much worse.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

I often lament my sons' lack of focus albeit knowing that it's expected at their age and they'll probably grow out of it. Then I see the rampant ADHD that is the Trump opposition and I realize their lack of focus could be so much worse.

Yes, because you can only focus on one thing, ever.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Yes, because you can only focus on one thing, ever.

Science would say yeah, pretty much. We suck at multitasking. Hard. If you think you can multitask you're wrong. Unequivocally. It's been proven. A lot.  Every time something goes in, something pops out. When you change the context from the individual to the group it gets worse. Much worse. So yeah, when we focus on the relatively unimportant things such as personality flaws or worse quirks in Trump, people lose focus on the really bad things he is doing. So please, sincerely, for the love of your preferred deity, would people stop fucking helping Trump just for their daily giggles.

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Science would say yeah, pretty much. We suck at multitasking. Hard. If you think you can multitask you're wrong. Unequivocally. It's been proven. A lot.  Every time something goes in, something pops out. When you change the context from the individual to the group it gets worse. Much worse. So yeah, when we focus on the relatively unimportant things such as personality flaws or worse quirks in Trump, people lose focus on the really bad things he is doing. So please, sincerely, for the love of your preferred deity, would people stop fucking helping Trump just for their daily giggles.

Ugh!  Just another example of you being a Trump nutswinger and not giving two shits about his blatant and propaganda-esque lies!

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

The reason why this sentiment is wrong is because his voters don't give a fuck.  They read his shit about 15k people showing up to his AZ rally on Brietbart and eat it up.  If they watched or paid attention to the actual news they would know he is a POS human and an awful leader.

Everyone should report the things he does wrong, but they should also directly attack him and his lies.  It is total propaganda and it is brain washing his followers.

Just now, nate said:

The reason why this sentiment is wrong is because his voters don't give a fuck.  They read his shit about 15k people showing up to his AZ rally on Brietbart and eat it up.  If they watched or paid attention to the actual news they would know he is a POS human and an awful leader.

Everyone should report the things he does wrong, but they should also directly attack him and his lies.  It is total propaganda and it is brain washing his followers.

It would sure as hell help if the message stayed on the really bad stuff instead of this fluff. It's like pointing out that Charlie Manson was a poor tipper. Utter maddening. Why the left insists on helping Trump I will never know.  But if the right is stroking him off the left is massaging his balls. If the message stayed focused on a few of the most egregious examples it'd be incredibly more effective. The Republicans get it. They focused on Benghazi for years. Beating the horse dead but it was super effective. Keeping the message the same gave it a legitimacy it didn't remotely deserve. The Democrats can't help but go from shiny to shiny and the results speak for themselves.  So actually legitimate concerns are forgotten because it's literally last week's news.  It's like an addiction.  Many on the left know it's wrong but can't help themselves. 

Brietbart and Fox News will never do it, they will always twist the news, especially while Congress is still on his side.

Amazing that Republicans beat Benghazi to death but don't call Trump out on his lies eh?  He does it daily, and his hordes of cult-like followers and Twitter bots repeat it to everyone.  Unless pressure is put on him to stop his lies it will continue.  Then Brietbart and Fox News wont have that to report and he will get re-elected.

Just now, nate said:

Brietbart and Fox News will never do it, they will always twist the news, especially while Congress is still on his side.

Amazing that Republicans beat Benghazi to death but don't call Trump out on his lies eh?  He does it daily, and his hordes of cult-like followers and Twitter bots repeat it to everyone.  Unless pressure is put on him to stop his lies it will continue.  Then Brietbart and Fox News wont have that to report and he will get re-elected.

You make my point better than I.  If these propaganda agents aren't going to be objective, then the message from those that will needs to be concise and repeated over and over on the off chance that people not already against Trump turn to the wrong channel. Of course pressure needs to applied to Trump. I'd prefer the pressure be to the vital areas for the quick death. The left doesn't seem so picky. They move around giving him a full body massage. 

Mattis is putting the transgender troop ban on hold for further study.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/29/mattis-freezes-trump-ban-on-transgender-troops-pending-review.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/29/mattis-orders-pentagon-allow-transgender-troops-continue-serving-pending-study/614711001/

A new study indicates that the cost of discharging and replacing transgender people in the U.S. military will be steep. At a total cost of around $960 million dollars.