• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

On August 25, 2017 at 4:54 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Then whys he out golfing man ?

Who cares? Like red always reminded us when Obama went to Hawaii, it's not like he can't communicate with anyone in the world from there. 

We have the technology now . . . . it's the 21st Century c . . . . it's Hammer Time!

GEORGE JETSON FOR PRESIDENT 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On August 25, 2017 at 3:58 PM, nate said:

So absurd, he runs the country.  There is one thing about delegating regular shit, when major shit is going down, CEOs don't hit the golf course, they are in a war room with all their top brass seeing shit through.

Ha, such bullshit. When Bush went anywhere there was "major shit going down",  the left gave him crap for making everything a photo op. (something I agree with, btw) 

Still no reports of death caused by Harvey but too many people near the coast decided not to evacuate so my guess is the death toll will start to trickle in when these areas are combed by search and rescue. There is nothing the Feds can do about people refusing advice to clear out of a cat 4 hurricane's path.

Edited by Blarg

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Do you really think everyone has to be in the same room to get things done? 

That is not what I said.

Anyway you guys are cute, when Obama et al went on vacation you lost your shit.

Fact is, the leader of the country shouldn't be on vacation while the worst storm in more than 10 years is happening.  And absolutely if something extreme happens he should be able to get his top people in a room and come up with a plan of attack.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Fact is, the leader of the country shouldn't be on vacation while the worst storm in more than 10 years is happening.  And absolutely if something extreme happens he should be able to get his top people in a room and come up with a plan of attack.

Someday you might come up with a reason why. It won't be today but maybe someday. But you can repeatedly state your assertion so that's something. 

2 hours ago, nate said:

That is not what I said.

Anyway you guys are cute, when Obama et al went on vacation you lost your shit.

I didn't give a rat's ass when Obama went to Hawaii. Why would I? 

Losing their shit is what has been going on with the left since Trump became a serious contender for the presidential nomination. You can't deny that. 

Losing their shit is what the left should have done when Hillary went home to sleep right in the middle of the attack in Benghazi. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

This is how dumb the left has gotten with their hatred of Trump. 

21077606_1964872623730643_2804174086837603940_n.jpg

Evacuate - Trump and the Governor of Texas

Do not Evacuate - Mayor of Houston

Guess their political parties.  Don't think the Lib News will be reporting this.  Kind of like how they are ignoring ESPN's Lee fiasco.

1 minute ago, LHalo said:

IDK... I'm not sure how you make an area of 6 million people evacuate. It would probably cause a bigger clusterfuck than everyone staying home. Can you imagine a scenario of OC evacuating? The 91 and the 5 would be a parking lot. 

In a last minute situation, absolutely. Given a week or so in advance, maybe it would work